[Merged Threads] How to Watch the Cal game | The Boneyard

[Merged Threads] How to Watch the Cal game

Reaction Score
Think I can answer your question, so you can watch the game for FREE:

"FuboTV has four tiers of pricing, plus additional channel packages that can be added for an extra fee, not unlike Sling TV. After a recent price hike, FubuTV’s standard package costs $44.99 a month, and a seven-day free trial. This package includes 85-plus channels, along with local channels in supported areas. You can find a list of areas where local channels are supported here."

Go to FuboTV (FuboTV is the best streaming service to watch the World Cup), sign up, watch the game, cancel the subscription. That's what I plan to do; hope it works.

I just joined FuboTV, and the UConn/Cal game is THERE!

Last edited:
Reaction Score
We have Comcast with the Sports option. Pac12 is one of our channels.

I believe you can get Pac12 with certain packages from several companies. My FIOS package doesn't include it. I suspect that most of our posters are looking for a one-off, so FuBo for just the Cal game should be perfect for them.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
I thought this thread was going to be about how to mentally prepare, and then actually enjoy watching the game LOL.

I would say do 2 shots of tequila, wrap your fingers in tape so you don't bite your nails, and get your feng shui all in order LOL!

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
I thought this thread was going to be about how to mentally prepare, and then actually enjoy watching the game LOL.

I would say do 2 shots of tequila, wrap your fingers in tape so you don't bite your nails, and get your feng shui all in order LOL!
I would offer the advice that you stay off of the chat during the game! Some people last night were just freaking out. And lashing out. And acting out. And all the other bad out things there are. I thought I might have stumbled onto the Sooners board for a bit, with all the terrible things being said about UConn and its players. Go Huskies!

Reaction Score
I would offer the advice that you stay off of the chat during the game! Some people last night were just freaking out. And lashing out. And acting out. And all the other bad out things there are. I thought I might have stumbled onto the Sooners board for a bit, with all the terrible things being said about UConn and its players. Go Huskies!
The good, un-basketball, news is gas priced dropped blow 2 dollars/gal yesterday.
I tried the Chat during a couple of games; not for me.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score

I'll probably go with the tried and true....record it and watch it later. (also seems to help with the karma aspect too)

It think I get PAC12?? :confused:

KnightBridgeAZ

Grand Canyon Knight
Reaction Score
Fubo TV is indeed an option. We don't have it because we don't tend to watch anything streamed (very rarely, Rutgers Women's Basketball on the Big10+) but a couple of years ago we did a one game to watch an Arizona football game in which we were particularly interested. It was fine.

Dang DirecTV for not carrying the PAC network.

Reaction Score

I personally like to have a pillow around to yell into or to put against the wall so I don’t get a concussion Head bang

Reaction Score
Signed up and good to go. Watching Duke vs Oregon St right now....

Reaction Score
Right On Bama!!!! I had to leave the Chat during OU game because of the terrible comments directed at our own players and coaches...none of it constructive...especially since there was no way Geno was watching the Chat during the game to get the stellar advice from people's easy chairs hundreds of miles away. :rolleyes::eek::eek::D;)

Blueballer

Transhumanist Consultant
Reaction Score
Screw it. I'm tired of jumping through hoops to try to watch these games. Let them choke on their greed putting random games on different channels to get subscribers.

And I second the sentiment about the chat. Brutal nasty comments. It's pretty tough to take anything positive from it.

Reaction Score
Right On Bama!!!! I had to leave the Chat during OU game because of the terrible comments directed at our own players and coaches...none of it constructive...especially since there was no way Geno was watching the Chat during the game to get the stellar advice from people's easy chairs hundreds of miles away. :rolleyes::eek::eek::D;)

Likewise I had to leave the Chat room during the OK game. Just terrible negative comments especially about our great sophomore, and anyone who missed a shot. Very disappointed in our "fans" on the chat board. I will not go there again. All the excitement I had waiting for the UCONN comeback I enjoyed without the chatroom members.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Tomorrow's Game is on PAC 12 International (YouTube ) Network.

You'll need a VPN and change your server to an Overseas Server and you'll be able to watch the game.
TV-Listings

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
It's odd - I have ATT Uverse and thought I had the Pac 12 network (it has the SEC network), but i just checked an it's not there...

Reaction Score
Likewise I had to leave the Chat room during the OK game. Just terrible negative comments especially about our great sophomore, and anyone who missed a shot. Very disappointed in our "fans" on the chat board. I will not go there again. All the excitement I had waiting for the UCONN comeback I enjoyed without the chatroom members.
There are too many delusional spoiled fans living in Uconn Women's basketball Fantasy Land here on the Boneyard.

Reaction Score
There are too many delusional spoiled fans living in Uconn Women's basketball Fantasy Land here on the Boneyard.
I suspect you are talking about the "Fans" who expect every shot to go in, every rebound to end up in UCONN Player's hands, No Fouls ever to be called on a UCONN player, no UCONN Player misses foul shots or 3s, and expect every move Geno makes to be "golden." IF that's who you are talking about, then YEP... I agree... the ones who "lose their minds" and make comments on line (i.e. in Chat) they would never make face to face to the player (or their parents), or the coach who "ruined their day/evening" in some way. It's clear why HuskeyNan moved the "game thread" off the BY WBB Home and put it in Chat.

I know we have PASSIONATE and Long Time UCONN FANS... BUT, Please people...it's a GAME, being played by college students...admittedly "UCONN gets all the best players"...but they might make a couple of mistakes along the way. SO, let's chill...or perhaps see your primary care manager for some medication to take during games to help you just enjoy the best College WBB Team in the land. :):confused::D

Reaction Score
I did it too. Seems like it has tons of sports, but no ESPN. So for me, it’s not a long term solution.
What about PAC 12 network at places like Buffalo Wild Wings or Dave & Busters-- in Manchester CT for instance?

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
It's odd - I have ATT Uverse and thought I had the Pac 12 network (it has the SEC network), but i just checked an it's not there...
As of Dec 2nd, I believe that ATT no longer carried the PAC-12.
They obviously were not aware of the Big Game tomorrow.

Reaction Score
I will be watching it from whatever seat I get. Driving the 430 miles this morning from OC to Bizerkeley. Coming back right after the game.
Devoted LouConn Fan Club Member, UCONN too.
Then you need to substitute a Red Bull for Eric’s 2 shots of tequila.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom