Materials submitted to Big12 released by Uconn | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Materials submitted to Big12 released by Uconn

Reaction Score
Courant: UConn Compiled Massive Package For Big 12, Touting Academics And Athletics

>>UConn spent $43,000 to compile the presentation, with most of the work done by the school. The university plans to use the material gathered for marketing, student recruitment and fundraising.<<
All things considered, $43K isn't all that much and they're right that it's great material for student and student-athlete recruitment. There's a whole lot of material there to put into a TV commercial.

Reaction Score
That's impressively cheap.

All things considered, $43K isn't all that much and they're right that it's great material for student and student-athlete recruitment. There's a whole lot of material there to put into a TV commercial.

I wasn't complaining... I saw figures of $10K-$15k being thrown about somewhere and knew from personal experience w/ RFPs/RFI's/Due Diligence packets it couldn't have been that cheap (maybe it was other schools?) This research data/production will be the gift that keeps on giving. I'm sure they have a bunch more that just didn't concisely fit in somewhere or was redundant.

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
The Houston power point was pretty weak.

Aside from the fact their athletic history pales to ours (admittedly they have a richer football history) all of their projects were "projected" where we have our top notch football and basketball facilities built.

Reaction Score
Last edited:
Reaction Score
Videos like those really make me smile because I realize that I am a husky forever regardless of what conference we are in

My, brother, a UConn Med School grad, long ago left this area. He is affiliated with the UofA in Tucson. He is a "forever" Husky - wearing his UConn regalia to their BB games for which he has season tickets. He, like me, developed his love of everything Husky from the the days of Toby Kimball and Wes Bialosuknia. Your attitude, which I share, will be our savior. We will get there, just delayed..

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
The Houston power point was pretty weak.

Aside from the fact their athletic history pales to ours (admittedly they have a richer football history) all of their projects were "projected" where we have our top notch football and basketball facilities built.
Three words:

Jim....Freaking....Nantz

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom