Makai Ashton-Langford & Makhtar Gueye will take unofficial to UConn on Tuesday | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Makai Ashton-Langford & Makhtar Gueye will take unofficial to UConn on Tuesday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Ssshhhh drinking

Heck that's only a little more than an hour a day - now if you increase that to 2 hours a day your 45% correct percentage would probably decrease accordingly but drinking is a lot more pleasurable than racking one's brain trying to be correct. At my age the biggest decision of the day is what time can I declare it's cocktail hour and not have my wife put a 9-iron in my head, gave up quite a while ago trying to be correct, folks only pay attention when they can prove you're wrong anyway.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Yeah I was really wrong about our highest ranked recruit ever - Andre. Agree with Husky99 on HD
Do you mean when you said he was partying with you when he was actually on the other side of the country? Because then, yeah, you were wrong.

C

Chief00

Do you mean when you said he was partying with you when he was actually on the other side of the country? Because then, yeah, you were wrong.

When you are right about anything - let me know Mr Clueless.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
When you are right about anything - let me know Mr Clueless.
Mr. Clueless. That was nice. Very respectful! No wonder why imaginary Andre likes you so much!

C

Chief00

Nothing will make up for Bunky leaving. We might as well shut down the program.

With you I am always wrong when I am right - because it's a correlation not a causation or so you hypotheses - whatever -results are results!

Guys like you label Bunk and he was just a fun guy who you apparently viewed as being on the wrong side of the tracks - so you can't see how more open minded kids just like being part of fun. Without that sizzle we are now experiencing the challenge closing that we had a couple years ago.

C

Chief00

You are ridiculous - plans change - especially with NBA All Stars. Although, quite frankly, I can think of one exception - Dave Cowens. Back in the day, he had an appearance at the CT Basketball School at STM - it was very early and there was a pickup truck along side the rural road and it was him just waking up - he slept there the night before because he wanted to be ontime and he wasn't sure if he would be late due to getting lost (pre GPS days millennials).

Reaction Score
With you I am always wrong when I am right - because it's a correlation not a causation or so you hypotheses - whatever -results are results!

Guys like you label Bunk and he was just a fun guy who you apparently viewed as being on the wrong side of the tracks - so you can't see how more open minded kids just like being part of fun. Without that sizzle we are now experiencing the challenge closing that we had a couple years ago.

Chief, I'm not one to undervalue the value of someone like Bunk. During my days long ago on campus, a limited number of us hosted all the important football recruits. I played football but the basketball team knew where to find us. We left someone else took over. How can you make this assertion based on 1 miss? A miss to a school that plays in the B10 and has playing time available.

Reaction Score
Chief's account is maintained either by a very talented comedy writer who's created a truly bizarre fictional character or an actual human being who has a very tenuous grasp on both logic and reality. Which is just a long way of saying if you're looking to have a rational exchange with him it's not going to happen. Rational thought is not his thing. Better to just enjoy the insanity.

C

Chief00

Chief, I'm not one to undervalue the value of someone like Bunk. During my days long ago on campus, a limited number of us hosted all the important football recruits. I played football but the basketball team knew where to find us. We left someone else took over. How can you make this assertion based on 1 miss? A miss to a school that plays in the B10 and has playing time available.

Quite frankly, we have two open ships - it's been a string of misses since Vitale.
That's part of recruiting but we had just run the table on all the guys we signed starting with Shonn, Gibbs, Larrier and the the 4 or 5 Freshman for 2016/2017. Add in Brown who appropriately got subtracted - but we had a real winning formula. No offense to Coach Miller's facility tours etc - but yeah we have loss some memorable close out sizzle. Some guys are just fun to be around - no criticism of other guys. Brimah is a super guy and Zpurvis seems to be fun and makes a connection/ but

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom