Love the new uconn uni's | The Boneyard

Love the new uconn uni's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
image.jpeg
Crystal sporting the new uconn uni's on her Instragram!! Love the new cool touches!! Very nice!!!

Reaction Score
View attachment 15852 Crystal sporting the new uconn uni's on her Instragram!! Love the new cool touches!! Very nice!!!
If u go on her Instragram it's better quality but the letters are shiney with cool affect and the shirts and shorts have cool effects and love the logo on the waistband and the designs on side of shorts and shirts!! Pretty cool and love the style of the way it fits. Uconn and very few schools support the newest Nike uniforms. Oregon of course because Nike head quarters is based out of Oregon and our very own Caroline Doty works for Nike in Oregon!! I'm getting excited it's getting closer to the season!!! All this talk about Megan Walker.... It's nice to start a new topic!!! Go Huskies!!! #BleedBlue

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Would it be violation to photo shop MW into one of these uniforms.
I just got off the phone with Ms. Semrau and she says there is no problem. However Ms Hatchell has been blowing me up on my other phone, so let me get back to you.

HGN

Reaction Score
Look at the guns on Crystal!
Coco, I noticed the guns before I saw your post. The young lady is well built to be so small.
She is going to have to be careful not to get too over-developed in the Uconn weight room over the years.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
Would it be violation to photo shop MW into one of these uniforms.
the new jersey hadn't arrived when Megatron was on campus that's why she didn't get a photo shoot wearing them

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
no problem, I was curious as well... I just thought it was a Nike Model until you spoke up. I didn't want to appear as a creep
I thought the same for a brief second. A fine, talented and lovely addition to Huskynation. Finally a place where she can maximize her potential. Geno and Co. also turn out well spoken, media savvy ladies. THAT's how you begin to establish your brand. Are you listening Ms. Walker?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom