The Virginian
Reaction Score
Batouly Camara .... (she is very quiet)

She makes her noise on the court :cool:

camera.jpg

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
I like the men's too. Both look sharp, distinct but conveying the same brand.

jerseynew-jpg.15826

Reaction Score
View attachment 15852 Crystal sporting the new uconn uni's on her Instragram!! Love the new cool touches!! Very nice!!!

Uconn Starting guard, maybe not immediately ( it's possible), but definitely before Dec is ended. This is one talented guard.
When Uconn fans watch Crystal--they shall never forget Moriah..

Reaction Score
When UConn was recruiting Crystal, I knew she would look good in a UConn uniform, I was right! :D
Did you notice --it's a PERFECT FIT--in every way possible. Our Starting PG...

donalddoowop

Who put the Bop in the Bop Shoo Bop?
Reaction Score
I wonder why Ms. Bent is not pictured in a new uniform. I would like to see her. I have no idea what she looks like.

Reaction Score
Uconn Starting guard, maybe not immediately ( it's possible), but definitely before Dec is ended. This is one talented guard.
When Uconn fans watch Crystal--they shall never forget Moriah..
I don't believe she's a lock to start at PG until she meets the requirements. IMO, it won't be her offense that dictates when she's ready. It will be her defense. From the short sequences I've seen of her she seems to have a nasty little habit of turning her body to watch the ball thus not keeping her opponent in front of her. That won't work with Auriemma. She has the quickness and work ethic to correct it and if she does she could certainly take that position but we'll see how long it takes her. I hope it's quickly.

BigBird

Et In Hoc Signo Vinces
Reaction Score
What the uniform looks like is interesting, but the hearts that beat beneath them is why we respect that uniform! GO HUSKIES!

Reaction Score
I don't believe she's a lock to start at PG until she meets the requirements. IMO, it won't be her offense that dictates when she's ready. It will be her defense. From the short sequences I've seen of her she seems to have a nasty little habit of turning her body to watch the ball thus not keeping her opponent in front of her. That won't work with Auriemma. She has the quickness and work ethic to correct it and if she does she could certainly take that position but we'll see how long it takes her. I hope it's quickly.
She will see Geno's training video over and over and always position herself to see her player and the ball. That's not a big correction. From what she did in the USA's last year--her defense was pretty good. She big plus is how she handles and distributes the ball.
Much depends on who is next in line to fill the PG. If Sanyia is 100 percent and handles being pressed better and shoot the 3 as she had in HS--gee a lot of IF's on Chong. Kia may be the designated PG until Crystal meets Geno's requirement. But in past years he has filled position depending upon NEED with not fully experienced Frosh. Any way it will be fun to see--in any case Crystal will be point before the NCAA;s
Charde was a frustration and Geno would like to have had her sit--but he needed scoring and she was it.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
She is a very good looking, dark haired woman, who has a high BB IQ and shoot very good. Marissa, Shea and Geno are high on this young lady. I like her smile. Still it would be nice to see if the uniform fits .

Reaction Score
I was curious to know if anyone has seen Molly play in person and could comment on her. I knew several very good soccer players and their athleticism translated beautifully to basketball.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom