Love the new uconn uni's | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Love the new uconn uni's

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
I wonder if Svetlana gave her permission to wear 25---??? It sure looks good on Kayla Erwin.
or her (see below)
thomas.gif

Reaction Score
or her (see below)
thomas.gif
Thanks---I knew Thomas was also 25----The Heart of a Husky (the book sits next to my computer)..Not a literary masterpiece but if you are a Husky fan--you'll love the intimate insight.

Reaction Score
Are there any updates on media day? Media Day used to be covered with articles, quotes and pictures.

Reaction Score
I just got off the phone with Ms. Semrau and she says there is no problem. However Ms Hatchell has been blowing me up on my other phone, so let me get back to you.
Heard UT was already filing a recruiting violation claim on your post.

Shorty Dee

Number 1 UConn fan
Reaction Score
Nice!! What happen to the style the Ladies wore against South Carolina last year? They only wore the uniform against South Carolina. The uniform was very different.....the shorts faded into different blues on the side.

Shorty Dee

Number 1 UConn fan
Reaction Score
CD make sure the Ladies look like a team.....from the uniforms to the shoes. Whether they wear 2 different styles or 1 style. If they go with the 2 different styles, then so many will wear option 1 and so many will wear option 2, and they will be the same color. Every time they step on the court they look nice. If they wear the white uniform....the shoes are white w/blue and red. With the blue uniform I have seen 2 colors....blue and white shoes w/blue socks with a red stripe down the back, and blue w/ white and red w/blue socks. Last year each team had a grey uniform, so with our grey uniform the shoes were grey w/white and red w/grey socks with a blue stripe down the back.

I hate to see the different color shoes.....this person has lime green and this person has pink.

Reaction Score
There is a reason why players wear different shoes. Not everyone's feet are the same. So the player picks the shoe that is most comfortable for them, even if it is a different color.

Reaction Score
Coco, I noticed the guns before I saw your post. The young lady is well built to be so small.
She is going to have to be careful not to get too over-developed in the Uconn weight room over the years.

HGN- - - Shea Ralph and Carolyn Doty were Queens of the weight-room previously!

Shorty Dee

Number 1 UConn fan
Reaction Score
The UConn players are dressed like a team....as one unit. That is a standard at UConn. Because there were players who couldn't wear option 1 that's probably why they had option 2, but to avoid that player or players from standing out so many wore option 1 and so many wore option 2. Again, all about unity. The key thing is....they are a team, so they look like a team.

I have seen other teams with the same concept as UConn, but not too many.

HGN

Reaction Score
HGN- - - Shea Ralph and Carolyn Doty were Queens of the weight-room previously!
Rshermvikes, some athletes just build muscle faster than others. I just think Crystal might be one of those. Shea and Doty probably was just as strong but didn't have the musculature.

Reaction Score
UConn players seem to all wear different shoes with different colors. It's crazy, I know, but I guess not everyone's feet are exactly the same.

Shorty Dee

Number 1 UConn fan
Reaction Score
Molly isn't flashy. Molly remind me of Kelly Faris. She can defend and score. Someone posted a video of her a while back on here.

Reaction Score
Rshermvikes, some athletes just build muscle faster than others. I just think Crystal might be one of those. Shea and Doty probably was just as strong but didn't have the musculature.

HGN- - -I think the reason both Shea Ralph and Carolyn Doty were "cut" was that both of them spent so much time in the weight-room recovering from ACL injuries! Both had bodies that showed the time in the weight-room was not wasted and they didn't just work on their lower body but made the whole body stronger!
Crystal D. or Crystal Dangerfield as I like to call her, has had good help with weights because according to the videos I've seen of her, she hasn't lost any speed or agility by lifting!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom