Louisville's Move To The ACC Suddenly 'Not A Done Deal' | Page 8 | The Boneyard

Louisville's Move To The ACC Suddenly 'Not A Done Deal'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
It had to be that that back in 2011, Louisville was going to the Big 12...Maryland was still months away from coming to an agreement with the Big Ten.

Hoo Boy...no wonder those Louisville guys burned up the phone lines seking ACC allies like FSU and Clemson...they needed a home.

He probably knew what was coming and was just thinking strategically.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
This is weird. A bunch of ACC and B1G guys arguing about their conferences, in what sounds almost like a bidding war for UConn. Each explaining why it would be the better fit. It's enough to make us feel like Cinderella instead of an ugly step-sister.

Meanwhile, the people that matter aren't having those discussions and we remain on the outside looking in.

catintinfoil.jpg

Conspiracy Kitty says:
Unless of course B1GALUM and btstimpy are actually Delaney and Swofford. Then we'd be watching UConn's destiny unfold right before our eyes. I have never seen either post here while the either Delaney or Swofford was speaking publically. Coincidence? Perhaps.

... Perhaps not.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Naw Nicky...I have your post aimed at me...

And I am good with that thought.
Close BB but no cigar(well,maybe a very small bit)...1 more chance!!Can you guess?...."and I am good with that thought" but your a close second!Ha Ha.Your blatancy eliminates you from consideration for the top prize.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
The way I heard it was that UL was prepared to goto the BEAST in all sports and football was going Indy. I wish UCONN would do this till they get their B1G or ACC invite. My guess is would have played 2 or 3 directional in state schools UK, Army,BYU, FIU, not sure who else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom