KLS Shot Analysis | Page 3 | The Boneyard

KLS Shot Analysis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Much ado about nothing. The only problem with Lou's shot is between her ears. As Lou gets comfortable in the Geno/UConn pressure cooker, the nerves will go away, and that sweet shot will consistently reappear.

This reminds me of last year's Texas game and coach Aston's comical sideline histrionics, watching her jump up and down, shouting and pleading with the refs to whistle Moriah for palming on three consecutive possessions early in the game. Aston ultimately calmed down and accepted her doom.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
Much ado about nothing. The only problem with Lou's shot is between her ears. As Lou gets comfortable in the Geno/UConn pressure cooker, the nerves will go away, and that sweet shot will consistently reappear.

This reminds me of last year's Texas game and coach Aston's comical sideline histrionics, watching her jump up and down, shouting and pleading with the refs to whistle Moriah for palming on three consecutive possessions early in the game. Aston ultimately calmed down and accepted her doom.

That brings up a completely different animal. That little PG from TennChat was one of the worst I have seen.

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
Sit back and enjoy the slide show.

The (in)famous "tearing off the jacket" shot from 2013 would probably come in handy around March or April . . . :p

mulkey.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog