Klay Thompson | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Klay Thompson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
No you didn't, you just screwed up and omitted him.

Try again. KL stands for "Kawhi Leonard," FYI.

This isn't as far-fetched as it sounds. His Offensive ability combined with his Defensive skills..I put him in the top six (at least). Durant, KL, Curry, Westbrook, Klay...with LeBron leading the pack.

I don't see any argument to be made for Klay being above Harden, AD and especially CP3. He is an amazing fit with the Dubs but if you start a team from scratch, I can't even select Klay over the 2nd tier of stars like PG, Blake, Boogie, etc.

Reaction Score
It's equally as astounding to me that people in this thread consider Klay a top 5 player when he's below average in every facet but 2.

If you are only going to be good at two things in basketball......scoring and defense are pretty good choices.

He also has a knack for elevating his play in big games.

Reaction Score
Try again. KL stands for "Kawhi Leonard," FYI.

Didn't you say the first time that you specifically didn't mention Kawhi because he's so clearly above Klay? Now you did mention him apparently? Makes it hard to take you seriously.

Reaction Score
Didn't you say the first time that you specifically didn't mention Kawhi because he's so clearly above Klay? Now you did mention him apparently? Makes it hard to take you seriously.

You are so GD stupid. Stop overserving yourself and then coming to the 'Yard for some late night trolling.

Reaction Score
I would never want Boogie on my team but his talent is undeniable. He is a hard player to rank. I would love to see him one day in a good locker room with a coach who demands his respect and can hold him accountable.

WTF were the Kings thinking having Matt Barnes being a mentor to Cousins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom