Kiffin Fired | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Kiffin Fired

Status
Not open for further replies.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Kiffin 28-15

PP- 10-18

Fired from a very high profile school....everyone notices. Don't worry Warde its ok....we are the only ones who will notice when you fire PP. Just get it done, can't understand what the holdup is at this point.
Waiting to January save $150K. Frankly, I want to up pony my kid's college money just to get it done.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
In other news, if WM can't or won't do the obvious then he should go too, and probably should go first.

Herbst should be asking him for a plan with potential names and budget numbers. If he doesn't have this information available on demand then he hasn't been doing his job and should be fired so that we can hire an AD that will be able to pick his coach. Our next coach deserves a stable AD. If WM is going to continue to be the guy, then fire P this morning name whomever as interim and go get your guy.

This.

Reaction Score
Could it have been partially due to the NCAA sanctions against USC?

Not according to the "Experts" at ESPN. He had two huge recruiting classes with the sanctions then he fell off the cliff this year and that was what sent him packing, one ESPN announcer this morning at around 6am said that Kiffin was just a "punk"...... Recruits were voicing the same sentiment. When he started losing recruits to UCLA he signed his own walking papers. Keep in mind, I'm no expert, that's just what came off the wire this morning on espn.

Reaction Score
UConn didn't spend a dime on the scoreboard. The new management co. did.

Then why was it delayed due to state bonding votes, etc? If the outside management company paid for it there was nothing to approve, no?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom