Kentucky down to 6 players | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Kentucky down to 6 players

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Maybe it wasn't his choice. :rolleyes:

You may be right. Thinking outside of the box...........it's quite possible that the administration wanted to find a "quick fix" that did not include buying out his contract. Lin Dunn will provide the stitches that they hope will sew up and close that open wound, and promote a quick heal. Dunn's hire allows them to kill two birds with one stone.

Reaction Score
You may be right. Thinking outside of the box......it's quite possible that the administration wanted to find a "quick fix" that did not include buying out his contract. Lin Dunn will provide the stitches that they hope will sew up and close that open wound, and promote a quick heal. Dunn's hire allows them to kill two birds with one stone.
Like Lin Dunn has never ruffled some feathers in her day. Hopefully she's not the same loose cannon she was at the end of her era at Purdue.

Carnac

Reaction Score
Like Lin Dunn has never ruffled some feathers in her day. Hopefully she's not the same loose cannon she was at the end of her era at Purdue.

Yeah, hopefully. She's there in a different roll, and she's no doubt mellowed out some. If you've ever watched "Restaurant Impossible", She's there in Chef Robert Irvine's roll (attempts to turn around a failing family restaurants in just two days). I guess you could say coach Matthew Mitchell peed in the bed, and Dunn was brought in to change the sheets. Once things are straightened out in a year or two, she'll fade to black.

Last edited:

Carnac

Reaction Score
Correction in spelling. The two times "roll" was used in the above post, the correct spelling is "role". Why I did not catch it during my proof read is beyond me. :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom