Jon Rothstein's Day in Storrs | The Boneyard

Jon Rothstein's Day in Storrs

Reaction Score

Andre Jackson and "point" in the same sentence. It's about to go down...

michael jackson mj GIF

Reaction Score
"UConn as a whole, is a significantly better shooting team than it was last season. The question is, how good will the Huskies be defensively and on the glass?"

i think he went on to answer himself:

"Early prediction on UConn's 22-23 starting five: Tristen Newton, Jordan Hawkins, Andre Jackson, Samson Johnson, Adama Sanogo"

samson is our best shot blocking and rebounding option at PF. if anything i'm only concerned about our backcourt's perimeter D.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
"UConn as a whole, is a significantly better shooting team than it was last season. The question is, how good will the Huskies be defensively and on the glass?"

"Early prediction on UConn's 22-23 starting five: Tristen Newton, Jordan Hawkins, Andre Jackson, Samson Johnson, Adama Sanogo"

samson is our best shot blocking and rebounding option at PF. in particular i'm not worried about rebounding at all w/ aj, samson and sanogo in the lineup.

Based on what? The 5 minutes he played last year?

Reaction Score

samson is our best shot blocking and rebounding option at PF. if anything i'm only concerned about our backcourt's perimeter D.
Jackson was lock down for most of last year and Hawk made huge leaps defensively at the end of the season. With the addition of Diarra and Newton’s size, I’ll take our chances.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom