Jermaine Samuels | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Jermaine Samuels

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chief00

Doesn't matter, he's Bruce Pearl and he makes things "better" with many players others back off of just like UT. I agree sj they will be better, but consider the source.

Calhoun always said good things about Pearl.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
lol, actually what you knew was that "he was ACC bound despite what some people on this board think".

I really don't get why people continue to think conference matters to any significant degree with most of these players. There is very little actual evidence for it.
because Samuels said he wanted to play in the ACC awhile back.

Reaction Score
because Samuels said he wanted to play in the ACC awhile back.
People thinking that the quotes these kids give to reporters actually mean something is yet another thing I don't get. There are only thousands of examples showing they are meaningless.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
People thinking that the quotes these kids give to reporters actually mean something is yet another thing I don't get. There are only thousands of examples showing they are meaningless.
Sure, but you can probably understand why a poster may draw that conclusion after the kid says that.

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score
Sure, but you can probably understand why a poster may draw that conclusion after the kid says that.
Sure, but the certainty with which he's pushed that take has always been a bit of a head-scratcher.

Reaction Score
No, I really can't, unless said poster just crawled out from under a rock and this is their first day following college basketball recruiting.

Reaction Score
Sure, but the certainty with which he's pushed that take has always been a bit of a head-scratcher.

When SJ is absolutely certain on something, bet the other side.

Very good poster, and this is an exaggeration, but this has happened a couple other times recently and it cracks me up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom