I'm beginning to think Pee Pee's supporters are losing hope

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
if Hathaway was AD in 1986, he would of hired Nick Macarchuk

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
I just want to know what the duck was going through his head when he made the decision to hire P. And the fact that he almost hired Mark Whipple is even worse.
I'm beginning to believe that Whipple may well have been a better choice (and I personally would prefer Ray Handley to Whipple).

Reaction Score
Jeff Hathaway was either the stupidest man on the face of the earth, or he intentionally made moves to sacrifice the success of his own athletic programs - for what reason I have no clue.

Normal AD's don't hire PP. I was shocked when I even saw his name on the short list. But to be picked? R U FCKING KIDDING ME?

and Normal AD's don't volunteer opinions to the NCAA that he never saw Calhoun lust after a recuit as much as he lusted after Nate Miles. R U FCKING KIDDING ME?

I mean how the duck$( do either of those things make any sense what so ever?

Anyone?

Reaction Score
What did Warde Manual do so far with the football program? He was messing with KO in basketball, instead of looking over HCPP while the program is in a tailspin.

Reaction Score
Arrogance blinds.

Warde probably can't do much with the FB program until the season is over.

RedSoloCup

2 golf tournaments...
Reaction Score
WARNING: have air bags handy before clicking link
http://www.uconnhuskies.com/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/011411aal.html
LOL, so, a quote that may have been why people were excited.... someone should remind him of this.

"What is your philosophy offensively and defensively?"
"Offensively, the goal will be achieving balance. We want to run the ball, but we want to throw the ball as well. We'll throw the ball for explosive gains on first and second down, and on third down we want to be productive, which is a very big commitment.

I don't run our stats department... how many first down passes this year? I won't even ask how effective the plays/drives were.

Reaction Score
LOL, so, a quote that may have been why people were excited.... someone should remind him of this.

I don't run our stats department... how many first down passes this year? I won't even ask how effective the plays/drives were.

There were many first down passes yesterday in the first quarter, where we gained a 14-0 lead. The following three quarters were predominantly runs on first down.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

RedSoloCup

2 golf tournaments...
Reaction Score
There were many first down passes yesterday in the first quarter, where we gained a 14-0 lead. The following three quarters were predominantly runs on first down.

Yeah, ain't it a kick in the pants?

Reaction Score

Gotta love this coaching staff. I was about to shed a tear when I saw our first play of the game was a pass.

This thread title deserves to be on full display for the world to see. Should be bumped to the top.

Uconnalliance

Please cancel the program all hope is lost
Reaction Score
I just want to know what the duck was going through his head when he made the decision to hire P. And the fact that he almost hired Mark Whipple is even worse.
That he was leaving,he knew it and said to himself " here take that Uconn and have fun with it"That is laughing out loud were ever he is.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
That he was leaving,he knew it and said to himself " here take that Uconn and have fun with it"That is laughing out loud were ever he is.

You may have a point there but I think JH was too obtuse to realize what he was doing. He was still only concerned with getting his bonus (which Hogan lobbied for after leaving for Illinois).

PS - It was a blast meeting you yesterday!

Uconnalliance

Please cancel the program all hope is lost
Reaction Score
Like wise learned a lot about program that I did not know thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads