Is it time to fire Geno? | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Is it time to fire Geno?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cabbie191

Jonathan Husky on a date with Holi
Reaction Score
nice person and great player but if you coached those teams you'd have a 68% winning percentage..........:rolleyes:

Charlie - you give me way too much credit. Doubt I'd do any better than 33%. :( :(

Reaction Score
I’ll tell you what.
Coaches Geno and Chris can pull this season out of their..err...HATS, it just might make their recruiting job easier.
If they can weather all of these injuries and still keep UCONN a force to be reckoned with, they will further solidify their abilities as THE PREMIER developers of serious WBB talent.

Reaction Score
After reading the Boneyard for the past week, the sentiment is clear:
  • Geno has not developed his players
  • He plays his starters too long, thereby causing Paige's injury
  • Everyone knows that players improve only thru game experience and he is unwilling to play his extended bench
  • The offense stinks
I have not heard about anything that he does well. So it begs the question: why is he still coach?
No way. He is far too popular, wins tournaments, and can still recruit top 10 high school players. Is this question designed to expose disloyalists? Besides, I like his matter-of-fact pressers. The man is a good coach.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
I vote for Coach Jumper.

Reaction Score
whoever was in the chat saying that Sue Bird would do a good job as hc I would love to hear your reasoning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom