Injuries continuing to pile up for UConn football team | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Injuries continuing to pile up for UConn football team

Reaction Score
Keelan Marion was all over the field Saturday, albeit it in sneakers and sweat pants. Honestly, he spent so much time between plays past the sideline and onto the field urging teammates on that it's amazing he never got warned or flagged.

Love to see the intensity and enthusiasm from those who would much rather be on the field.

Reaction Score
I recall mora running over to Marion when the game ended and yelling at him for something. I think Mora maybe thought he was a little too fired up. I love the energy!

Reaction Score
Next Court date scheduled for October 19th…

Does that mean we won't see him until his court date? That would be a strange policy, as often delays between arrest and resolution far exceed the potential max punishment for whatever a defendant is charged with.

Reaction Score
Does that mean we won't see him until his court date? That would be a strange policy, as often delays between arrest and resolution far exceed the potential max punishment for whatever a defendant is charged with.
The new QB took his number (#4) so I wouldnt hold my breathe we see him again this year....

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
The new QB took his number (#4) so I wouldnt hold my breathe we see him again this year....
If that is the case, it probably serves as an indication that you could lop off the last two words of your post.

Reactions: THC
Reaction Score
If that is the case, it probably serves as an indication that you could lop off the last two words of your post.
Hes still on the roster so, who knows. But would agree with you its unlikely.
1664978521982.png

Reaction Score
Hoping the best for Houston. Can’t afford to lose him.
Missed him coming off the field -- any idea what happened? Hoping not a knee. The production quality was terrible, but it almost looked like he got bent over and twisted a knee

Was he limping?

Reaction Score
Losing Houston would leave us incredibly thin at RB. Swenson came off as well and it didn't seem like he returned, also our Center was dinged up a few times, and hopefully Turner sitting the last few series after the fumble was just a coaches decision.

Reaction Score
Losing Houston would leave us incredibly thin at RB. Swenson came off as well and it didn't seem like he returned, also our Center was dinged up a few times, and hopefully Turner sitting the last few series after the fumble was just a coaches decision.
I just heard on the postgame show both Guidone and Turner had cramps. Thankfully

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom