Husky commit on ESPN 2 tomorrow | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Husky commit on ESPN 2 tomorrow

Reaction Score
He'll play the 4 and spot at the 3.

Defensive will earn him minutes day 1. High potential down the line as his offense continues to improve with solod coaching.
I know in our system the 3 and the 4 are a bit interchangeable but I'm thinking Alex comes back at the 4 and then it comes down to Stewart at the 3 with Abraham getting time at 3 and 4 to spell both guys when they get rested/foul trouble?

Reaction Score
I know in our system the 3 and the 4 are a bit interchangeable but I'm thinking Alex comes back at the 4 and then it comes down to Stewart at the 3 with Abraham getting time at 3 and 4 to spell both guys when they get rested/foul trouble?

Would make sense. Maybe Ross too.

Reaction Score
Send me updates folks! I'm traveling and can't catch it. I'll watch the full games if I can find them letter and post the stats

Reaction Score
Send me updates folks! I'm traveling and can't catch it. I'll watch the full games if I can find them letter and post the stats
Abraham to the bench for Ngongba a couple of minutes in. Not sure I can keep watching this, knowing all these guys are going to Duke.

Reaction Score
Would make sense. Maybe Ross too.
Yup - he's definitely in that part of the rotation in my mind (I still think he has as high an upside as any of our current non-starters).

Doctor Hoop

Prescribing Hardwood Excellence
Reaction Score
Abraham looks smooth and has great shooting form. He needs a lot of work on defense. But he'll be a player from year one if he puts the work in on defense.

Reaction Score
Abraham back after sitting with foul trouble - just attacked the rim over/around Flagg and then hit a nice mid range jumper in the lane.

Edit: Abraham just blocked by Flagg attempting a 3 pointer, Flagg retrieves the ball and goes in for a two hand slam. Bastahd!!

Doctor Hoop

Reaction Score
Yeah, Cooper Flagg is pretty darn good. Abraham is playing on him, and not doing a bad job. Flagg is just that good.:(

Doctor Hoop

Reaction Score
Abraham is a big time player.

He belongs against this all star team

I'm not sure if Montverde played as a college team next year that they wouldn't make the Final 4
They're not as good as even a middling college team. Kentucky every year is Monteverde with freshman studs all over the roster. How many final fours have they made recently? The college game is MUCH faster, and the athletes more developed. For example, I suspect Northwestern would eat them for lunch.

Reaction Score
Beautiful pass by Abraham through the paint to Ngongba for the flush.

Hit another 3 pointer and then fouled out. Sitting on the bench and showing a lot of emotion as he's a lion of a competitor. At 6'7" he will be a real strong addition to the rotation (pretty much from day one imo).

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Abraham looks smooth and has great shooting form. He needs a lot of work on defense. But he'll be a player from year one if he puts the work in on defense.
Locked up Tre Johnson yesterday. Announcers said he is their best defensive player yesterday. Flagg is a tough cover. Flagg is LONG.

Reaction Score
They're not as good as even a middling college team. Kentucky every year is Monteverde with freshman studs all over the roster. How many final fours have they made recently? The college game is MUCH faster, and the athletes more developed. For example, I suspect Northwestern would eat them for lunch.
There's a lot of BBIQ on Montverde, more than you get with most 5 star groups at Kentucky. Final Four may be a stretch, but they'd definitely compete.

Reaction Score
Impressed kid will get minutes immediately great great get by Hurley and Staff. Tough, strong and likes to defend and much better offensive skills than I expected.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom