Hurley. | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Hurley.

jrazz12

BEast mode
Reaction Score

this tweet is going viral. amazing.

Oh my God. This is everything.

Edit: side note: we were surrounded by an amateur level of cuse fans tonight. Can't tell you how many were in the realm of "what a loser getting up off the bench" and "look at this nerd with the glasses ‍♂️" . There's so much projection and Cuse fans know they're absolutely cooked with that walking corpse who preaches grade school schemes as the coach but they won't admit it

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Does my heart good... guess they were expecting stink face.

1542339872232.png

WeAreUCONN

Why So Serious ¿
Reaction Score
I remember Ollie cheering on our guys during our championship run and imploring them to play great defense. I then remember Ollie sitting on his hands and accepting lackluster play. I hope Hurley keeps this coaching style up and doesn’t change no matter what anyone says. Clearly the players enjoy playing for him so far. They are all playing their hearts out for him.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
I remember Ollie cheering on our guys during our championship run and imploring them to play great defense. I then remember Ollie sitting on his hands and accepting lackluster play. I hope Hurley keeps this coaching style up and doesn’t change no matter what anyone says. Clearly the players enjoy playing for him so far. They are all playing their hearts out for him.
Pre-divorce/post-divorce.

Hurley is for real. Chip off the old block.

Reaction Score
"They (UConn) played hard. We're not that kind of team." - Jim Boeheim

And wow at some of those comments he made.

This and when he said “they’re gonna do that to a lot of guys” and referred to us as a hard working/tough team. Amazing to think of the adjectives used in there first 3 games vs the last few seasons with a. Lot of returning guys. We were NOT this team in the past.

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
Do they still complain about Calhoun ducking Calipari & UMess???
They have been beaten down into oblivion. I think they made the tourney once since 96? Although everyone one of those guys would wash Cal's car with their tongue.

Reaction Score
The thing I appreciated most about DH this game was his T.O recognition. With a veteran team w/ a winning base, you can let them play thru runs & things. This team right now isn’t that team. I thought momentum wise it seemed he called timeouts at the perfect time and the team responded accordingly

g_smith

made my username before I noticed the UConn theme
Reaction Score
The thing I appreciated most about Dan Hurley this game was his T.O recognition. With a veteran team w/ a winning base, you can let them play thru runs & things. This team right now isn’t that team. I thought momentum wise it seemed he called timeouts at the perfect time and the team responded accordingly

I was saying today, KO would call TOs when we were down 8+ points while Hurley called it when our lead got to 8 points. Whole different culture. A WINNING culture.

Reaction Score
And that was the difference in the Ollie years. Pre-divorce and post divorce Kevin were two different guys.

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom