Hurley. | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Hurley.

Reaction Score
He is the closest thing to Jim Calhoun reincarnate I've seen and somehow we landed him. A match made in heaven. Opposing fans all over the country will hate him. His players will love him.

If you're a HS guard and just watched that game, which school would you rather go to? The one who plays up-tempo, pressure defense, with a modern offense or the one that plays isolation basketball and sits in a 2-3 zone all game?
Yeah and when posters like me were saying we needed him last year people couldn't believe he would make a difference. Well believe now!

Reaction Score

this tweet is going viral. amazing.

Honestly, I think that shows you he's much more in control than you might realize at first glance. He needs to get this program energized from fanbase to the team mananger. If it takes being a nut job, then do it. Once we're a perennial top 25 team with 5* talent every year, he can calm down and rely on blue blood history.

Alum86

Did they burn down the ROTC Hangar?
Reaction Score
This AD needed this. Nerdy chic Competence high energy.

Tommyboy

a lot of people go to college for seven years
Reaction Score
Right after he finished pumping up the crowd after we had sealed the win, he turned to a group of fans that I can only assume we're wearing Orange and shushed them.

We are not worthy.

Love it. He is the same pr-ck he was as s player. I love it. I have a vivid memory when I was in school and the crowd getting on him with the Hurrrrrrley, Hurrrrrrley chant and he was getting pissed and just kept making faces to the crowd. Love that that guy is our coach now.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
They talking about how Cuse has everyone back... Iowa has everyone back... well I got news for ya... so. Do. WE.
1542338889751.gif

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom