Houston ticket sales | Page 6 | The Boneyard

Houston ticket sales

Status
Not open for further replies.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
Just bought 2 more discounted tickets.

Reaction Score
So I wavered all week...buy a single as I've done all season, bus in from downtown Hartford, watch the Huskies get blown out by Houston, (hope not!), depressed bus ride home. But this time I convinced my beautiful 21 year old daughter to come with me. She's varsity cheer coach at Newington HS and has several friends/cheer team mates on the UConn squad. Bought two full priced tix, great seats in section 226.

Looking for a friendly tailgate for 30 minutes or so to show my daughter some big-time football experience. Let me know where you are.

If you don't get a few invites by tomorrow my respect for these BYers will diminish greatly. By the way the Hartford bus to the Rent is awesome.

Wish my 22 year old daughter shared my love of sports, but she is an UNC grad so maybe its best she stays away from following sports.

Go Huskies!

Reaction Score
So I wavered all week...buy a single as I've done all season, bus in from downtown Hartford, watch the Huskies get blown out by Houston, (hope not!), depressed bus ride home. But this time I convinced my beautiful 21 year old daughter to come with me. She's varsity cheer coach at Newington HS and has several friends/cheer team mates on the UConn squad. Bought two full priced tix, great seats in section 226.

Looking for a friendly tailgate for 30 minutes or so to show my daughter some big-time football experience. Let me know where you are.

Blue Lot, front row of parking lot by Gate C with a Carona bottle flying high on the flag pole. Ask for Larry and tell him Sportsart sent you. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog
Top Bottom