Houston Game Thread- BEAT THE COOGS | Page 32 | The Boneyard

Houston Game Thread- BEAT THE COOGS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Down 35 and just because we are inside the 5 we are just going to hand it off. What a joke

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Herman is rubbing Diaco's nose in it tonight no matter what spin Diaco puts on it.

Herman bragged that he would do it at halftime. He said they were going to pass and keep pressure on UConn.

Jax Husky

Larry Taylor did nothing wrong
Reaction Score
Holy s h it

Down by 35 and you concede 3rd down??

Bob is too chicken sh it to be a head coach. Pathetic. Lose by a hundred, but keep trying. I aam sickened by that.

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score
We're so far from big boy football it's not even funny.

At this point the best we can hope for is that Malzhan is fired at Auburn and Benedict can convince him to come here and coach. And I'm serious. What has transpired tonight in every phase is pathetic. We coach scared, play scared, and even look scared. The pass rush is non existent and the secondary looks abysmal. Change must be made

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
Down 35, Diaco turtles and runs 3 times and punts.

That's the death knell for this fan base.

This is why I hate Diaco! Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose. But when you completely make no sense worth your decisions and give up on your team, it's time to go. It's @$king 3rd quarter and you pull that crap??? God save me...

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
If Diaco keeps the offense opened up as much as tonight, it could be an interesting rest of the season. Unless the secondary plays like this the rest of the way. The offense will be better against worse defenses.

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
At least ESPN is mentioning that we beat Houston last year I didnt even think they would bring it up.
They have brought it up quite a bit. Before the game they showed signs in the Houston locker room that had the score on them.

Reaction Score
Commentator just said, "this is one of the most experienced teams in the country," yet they look lost, lethargic and snake-bitten on national television against a team this squad beat last year. In year 3 of the "Diaco Experiment," that by itself is a fireable offense.
And he is making a ton of money!

Reaction Score
Commentator just said, "this is one of the most experienced teams in the country," yet they look lost, lethargic and snake-bitten on national television against a team this squad beat last year. In year 3 of the "Diaco Experiment," that by itself is a fireable offense.

This was the put up year and when it's over decisions need to be made, which is why an extension so soon was downright mystifying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom