Houston Game Thread- BEAT THE COOGS | Page 34 | The Boneyard

Houston Game Thread- BEAT THE COOGS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jax Husky

Larry Taylor did nothing wrong
Reaction Score
Shireffs looks banged up. The kid is certainly tough and gives his all. But in a blowout like this, I'd like to see what Anderson can do. Or burn the shirt on Williams.

Meh, team like Houston could ruin his confidenc3.

Announcers making fun of Chicken Bob. Classic.

Reaction Score
Here's where all the newbies pop in the thread to give their two cents. Thanks for the fresh info, guys.
Hey, you need to love them, make sure they are committed to posting, that they buy into the posting program, encourage them and have faith that the process will produce success next year when they post.

Reaction Score
The announcers ar clearly baffled by our coaching. "Why are you playing field position game, down 42-7?" This is really really really really puzzling. That punt at 38 netting 17 when we had a chance still is enigmatic to me.

Reaction Score
Put Anderson in just to see what he has.
I don't want to burn any shirts....but anyone else I'd love to see on the field. We should give them a real game test.....since I'm not sure that we give ourselves a real world test when we play ourselves.

Reaction Score
Playoffs? Are they talking playoffs? Something we will never see.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Diaco needs to hear what the announcers are saying
A couple of 20 something fill-ins lecturing UConn's $1M "genius"
This program is killing this university

Reaction Score
Can't make 10 yards on the first 3 downs but on 4th they're gonna get 13? Got it.

Reaction Score
Dr. Saturday@YahooDrSaturday3 mins ago
Greg Ward has completed 84.2% for 389 yards and 3 TDs and has rushed for 65 yards and 2 TDs through three quarters. He’s done, right?

C

Chief00

Lol...you have to stop making Shiite up...
Eastern Kentucky returns its starting quarterback Bennie Coney, who ironically also played in that 2013 UConn/Cincinnati game before he transferred to Eastern Kentucky. Coney threw for 2,471 yards with 23 touchdowns and eight interceptions. Boyle never red-shirted so he could use his red shirt in the upcoming season and be the Colonels' starting quarterback during the 2017 season, or he could play immediately since Eastern Kentucky plays at the Football Championship Subdivision level.

Quite frankly - let me break this to you gently at a 3rd grade level - Boyle must sit out a year per NCAA transfer rules / those rules don't prohibit him from playing in Spring game.

Reaction Score
Announcers openly wondering WTF Diaco is doing. Down by 40. Playing field position clock control football.

I'm wondering too.

Maybe he thinks our D, playing on rubber legs at this point should give the Houston backup QB a career record setting night too.

Reaction Score
This was a pretty tough game against s really good football team. We weren't winning this anyway. So I can't blast Diaco for this. Sometimes you just are overmatched. But next week will tell a lot.

But the punt down 42-7 in the 4th quarter you punt? Go get a DC job someplace please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom