Hernandez charged with murder | Page 9 | The Boneyard

Hernandez charged with murder

Status
Not open for further replies.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
It's the media.

Apparently zero gang affiliations. Just met Hernandez last year, only through his girlfriend. One of the hardest working straight up guys on the Boston Bandits.

Reaction Score
No need to get mad and start name-calling, son. We're all ignorant of some things. Just for you, "developmental psychology" is under your "ignorant" list.
He also failed to develop psychologically.

Reaction Score
Started to try to explain this further but it's pointless. A lot of you just don't get it and what I have to say is clearly sailing clean over your head. I'll finish my contribution ITT with this: when that dog is born a dog, and it's abused by its owner (just a broad analogy here), learns to not act right around humans, and ends up biting a kid, yeah you still might have to put the dog down, but you don't call it scum. You feel some pity, right? Well, I pity AH.

You've got to be kidding me. Just because I don't agree with you doesn't mean anything went over my head and the fact that you think it does makes you ignorant. AH wasn't an abused puppy. I know you probably think all criminals need are more hugs, but that's why our streets are full of repeat offenders. You remind me of the typical liberal that would rather make excuses for criminals than hold them accountable, and that doesn't mean any of your B-S went over my head

babysheep

Rocky
Reaction Score
You not agreeing with me doesn't show me anything's gone over your head; it's how you clearly just have no grasp on the concepts I've been talking about. If you did, you wouldn't have said the things you've said ITT.

The rest of your babbling just makes me laugh. Have a good one.

Reaction Score
Teenage kids' brains are absolutely crazy. Spend a few hours learning some teenage dev psych and you'll understand and appreciate what I'm getting at here. The teenage brain is not fit to handle the chemical changes that go on. The behavior inhibition just isn't there to counteract the new found thirst for risk seeking yet.
That is absolutely absurd. That is how we were created and evolved. That is how it has been for hundreds of thousands of years. We have survived this so-called inadequacy as a human race quite well. It may just be a way to thin the herd.

No, not every kid who loses his father turns in to a murderer. But that's not how it works. A nice young kid doesn't just decide to start killing people after he watches his dad get lowered in to the ground. We know that his kind of situation (loss of father/wisdom/disciplinary figure) easily leads kids to gang activity, where certain attitudes and behaviors are encouraged and glorified. Add in the invulnerability he's probably felt most of his life from being a star athlete, it's easy to see that this could have been a perfect storm of conditions.
Perhaps you are right, or perhaps he is simply a "bad machine". That's the beauty of psychobabblers. "Maybe it this, or maybe it's that if it's not that than it was something else. Mucho BS.

This is not an excuse for his actions. Anyone who has no problem killing people has no place in society.
I hope we all agree on that.

This can, however, explain the sequence that led to his actions. Anyone calling AH scum of the earth and blah blah are ignorant.
On that you are wrong. If he killed 1 or 3 people and shot others, he is the scum of the earth. And for you to castigate those who say that as being ignorant, shows how out of touch you are with reality.

Reaction Score
You not agreeing with me doesn't show me anything's gone over your head; it's how you clearly just have no grasp on the concepts I've been talking about. If you did, you wouldn't have said the things you've said ITT.

The rest of your babbling just makes me laugh. Have a good one.

I understand everything you understand about genetic predisposition as well as environmental effects on one's upbringing. Everyone here knows that, and that's why nobody's disagreed with you about it. My saying is you put $#!t in you get $#!t out when it comes to raising kids. The difference between you and I and is that if someone is genetically predispositioned to be an , raised to be an , and acts like an , you call him a victim of circumstance. I call him an . I hope that made you laugh.

intlzncster

Reaction Score
You've got to be kidding me. Just because I don't agree with you doesn't mean anything went over my head and the fact that you think it does makes you ignorant. AH wasn't an abused puppy. I know you probably think all criminals need are more hugs, but that's why our streets are full of repeat offenders. You remind me of the typical liberal that would rather make excuses for criminals than hold them accountable, and that doesn't mean any of your B-S went over my head

Just to be clear, he (AH) could be nuts.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
No need to get mad and start name-calling, son. We're all ignorant of some things. Just for you, "developmental psychology" is under your "ignorant" list.

First, I'm not your son. I'm going to ask that you please remember that when responding to me.

Second, you've thrown around the developmental psychology line several times now. Instead of spewing off at the mouth why don't you elaborate for those of us who think Aaron Hernandez is a solely responsible for participating in taking someone's life while at the same time throwing away more talent and money than 99% of the people on this planet will ever see? (I'm probably missing a comma or two in that sentence. Despite what your extensive developmental psycholgy background tells you about me, punctuation is actually at the top of my ignorant list)

intlzncster

Reaction Score

Probably the best homemade Hernandez to date:

killinit2.jpg

Reaction Score
Here's where I defined the terms for reference of discussion (generally accepted principles):

http://the-boneyard.com/threads/hernandez-charged-with-murder.40609/page-8#post-634069

AH seems to fall into the psychopath column rather than the sociopath one. Sociopaths are more like Wall Street bankers or Politicians. Killing people isn't exactly in their modus operandi.

I've only known few, low level politicians, so no insight at all. I have worked with, for, and had as clients and customers, probably, hundreds of Wall St. types. You are correct about "hands-on" murder. Not their style. "Farming" the act out would be more compatible, however.

Reaction Score
"After Lloyd was shot near Hernandez's home in North Attleborough, Mass., Ortiz and Wallace returned to Bristol, Conn. That is where, according to court records made public in Florida today, Ortiz told police that Wallace said Hernandez shot Lloyd."

So where was Ortiz when the shooting happened - sitting in vehicle? Still missing a piece.

intlzncster

Reaction Score
If it wasn't already, game, set and match.

Still can't stop thinking about how DJ must be numb. I'm thinking DJ knew Aaron was no angel but he must be thinking WTF.

Honestly, there's no normal person in America who is not thinking, WTF? I'm guessing his fiance is in that club too. Just crazy.

When I first saw your post, I read "Still can't stop thinking about how AH must be dumb." And I was like, "yup".

Reaction Score
"After Lloyd was shot near Hernandez's home in North Attleborough, Mass., Ortiz and Wallace returned to Bristol, Conn. That is where, according to court records made public in Florida today, Ortiz told police that Wallace said Hernandez shot Lloyd."

So where was Ortiz when the shooting happened - sitting in vehicle? Still missing a piece.

Never mind - found it in another source document:

>>Ortiz told police that during the drive Hernandez told Lloyd that Lloyd had been "chilling" with people Hernandez had problems with, the documents say. But Ortiz told police the two men shook hands and the problem seemed smoothed over. However, the Altima soon stopped, and everyone but Ortiz got out to urinate, according to Ortiz's account.

The witness told police he then heard gunshots before Hernandez and Wallace got back into the car without Lloyd and the car sped away. Ortiz said he couldn't see who fired the shots because it was dark.<<

http://bostonherald.com/news_opinio...rfeed&utm_medium=twitter#sthash.WJmXj5n3.dpuf

intlzncster

Reaction Score

>>Ortiz told police that during the drive Hernandez told Lloyd that Lloyd had been "chilling" with people Hernandez had problems with, the documents say. But Ortiz told police the two men shook hands and the problem seemed smoothed over. However, the Altima soon stopped, and everyone but Ortiz got out to urinate, according to Ortiz's account.

The witness told police he then heard gunshots before Hernandez and Wallace got back into the car without Lloyd and the car sped away. Ortiz said he couldn't see who fired the shots because it was dark.<<

http://bostonherald.com/news_opinio...rfeed&utm_medium=twitter#sthash.WJmXj5n3.dpuf

That is the worst gnikcvf story I've ever heard. I'll go out on a limb here and posit that this guy doesn't have a lawyer.

This trial could be stranger than OJ's.

Reaction Score

Exactly. If all 4 of them were together, how could AH shoot the guy and the other two guys have to be told as such. They didn't see anything? Something doesn't add up.

Reaction Score

So why would Wallace tell Ortiz that AH said he shot Lloyd? He didn't see it?

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
If it wasn't already, game, set and match.

Game, set and match? Not yet. I'm not a lawyer, but I have seen Law and Order a couple of hundred times. I hear the voice of the crusty old DA saying things in a grouchy voice like:

"You don't have a witness that says he saw Hernandez kill Lloyd, all you have is a guy that says he heard a guy say that Hernandez did it."
"You don't have any evidence that puts the murder weapon in his hand, you don't even have a murder weapon!"
"You found scales in his safe. So what? Find the gun!"

intlzncster

Reaction Score
Game, set and match? Not yet. I'm not a lawyer, but I have seen Law and Order a couple of hundred times. I hear the voice of the crusty old DA saying things in a grouchy voice like:

"You don't have a witness that says he saw Hernandez kill Lloyd, all you have is a guy that says he heard a guy say that Hernandez did it."
"You don't have any evidence that puts the murder weapon in his hand, you don't even have a murder weapon!"
"You found scales in his safe. So what? Find the gun!"

OJ. Nuff said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member