Hernandez charged with murder | The Boneyard

Hernandez charged with murder

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Unbelievable, what the hell was Hernandez involved with, this sounds like a gang execution.

Reaction Score
My stomach is turning as the prosecutor basically lays out the case. Makes me sick. Sorry for DJ and family. More sorry for the Lloyd family.

Reaction Score
Too soon for tight end prison jokes?

Way, way too early. Because of DJ this is impactful, with me anyways, and it's just too close to home (UConn nation). I can't imagine how DJ feels.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
Way, way too early. Because of DJ this is impactful, with me anyways, and it's just too close to home (UConn nation). I can't imagine how DJ feels.

I agree. I feel for everyone directly affected except those who committed or aided the crime.

UConnSportsGuy

Addicted to all things UCONN!
Reaction Score
According to the prosecution, AH orchestrated the murder because he was upset at him for talking to some people at the club that AH had a prior beef with!:rolleyes: :eek:

Reaction Score
Blue Cotton Candy Bubblicious Gum and a pack of Black and Milds...

...Big Brother is truly watching.

Reaction Score
I felt bad for Aaron but after seeing the prosecution's claims, I think its best he not be walking the streets with my wife and kids out there. Why a guy would have any interest in this stuff when at 23 years old he can live in the best houses, eat the best food and lay the hottest women is just beyond my comprehension. So lost not to walk away from his shady past and move on.

Very sad for both families as both are losing a loved one.

Reaction Score
Hoophound,

Who's to say it was his "shady past." He might have been the shady one. In fact, if this is true he absolutely is more than shady.

Reaction Score
According to the prosecution, AH orchestrated the murder because he was upset at him for talking to some people at the club that AH had a prior beef with!:rolleyes: :eek:

IF that's true, what an idiot...

YearoftheHusky

Name checks out.
Reaction Score
I am jumping to conclusions, but it takes a sick person to just be chilling at your house for a week, knowing that you killed someone. My conscience would've caught up to me within hours and I would've turned myself in.

UConnSportsGuy

Reaction Score
Given that the other people in the car that night (either 1 or 2 people depending on the report you read) have not been charged and there has been little information out there about them--and given the detailed level of information they have about the events of that night-you have to think that they stuck a deal with the state and and are state's evidence against AH.

Reaction Score
Blue Cotton Candy Bubblicious Gum and a pack of Black and Milds...

...Big Brother is truly watching.

TMZ is saying the prosecution found a chewed piece of that gum next to a shell casing of a bullet that killed Lloyd.

If AH chewed that gum he might as well plead guilty to escape the death penalty.

Edit, If MA has the death penalty.

Edit again, They don't

UConnSportsGuy

Reaction Score
If AH chewed that gum he might as well plead guilty to escape the death penalty.

The judge in the case made a specific reference that there is no capital punishment in MA. You know you are in a world of hurt if they are referencing thatin your arraignment hearing!

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score

Too soon for this, too. What was this guy thinking?

As folks like to say, when one door closes, another opens up.

In this case, it’s the clink of the cellblock closing in on Aaron Hernandez, and the heavens parting for Tim Tebow.

Hernandez arrest bodes well for Tim Tebow at TE, Orlando Sentinel

Reaction Score
Hoophound,

Who's to say it was his "shady past." He might have been the shady one. In fact, if this is true he absolutely is more than shady.

Not really what meant. I was implying that he not only walk away from bad associates but that he also keep his own nose clean given how good life is.

Reaction Score
It would be in poor taste for the Pats to run a shotgun offense again this year.

Reaction Score
Not really what meant. I was implying that he not only walk away from bad associates but that he also keep his own nose clean given how good life is.
Got it. But as more and more stuff starts to leak out, one gets the impression that he was far from the wonderful kid that has been portrayed . I suspect that he is something of a sleaze and has been for a while.

UConnSportsGuy

Reaction Score
According to the prosecution:

AH summoned the two accomplices (I am assuming they are cooperating with the prosecution at this point) and they drove to Dorchester to pick up the victim at his house. After leaving in AH's car, the victim texted his sister saying "did you see who I am with", when she replied who?, the victim texted back "NFL" (aka Aaron Hernandez) and then texted "just so you know" (so clearly he knew something was up). Then they drove to the industrial park where AH shot him 3 times as he got out of the car. Then AH walked right up to the victim and stood directly over him and shot him twice more in the chest at point blank range. AH and the two other men then left the victim dead and drove back to AH's house...where they have security video of AH walking in the house with the gun (I guess he didn't do a good enough job destroying his security system).

Sounds like they have both witnesses and plenty of other evidence on this. Obviously AH is innocent until proven guilty (and he certaintly has the best lawyers money can buy). But it sounds like they have plenty of evidence to prove this was pre-meditated and plenty of evidence to prove it was AH.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom