Herbst on Flight to Chicago | Page 6 | The Boneyard

Herbst on Flight to Chicago

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Not sure where Keith is now, but he used to live around the corner from me. How the hell is he still alive?

Keith died in 1974. The figure that goes by Keith Richards now is a zombie.

Reaction Score
How do you know it's an honest assessment? What body of work do you base that on? Almost all, if not all, of these experts have a personal agenda which does not align with ours. So based on the tank we should delete the cr board as our lot has been cat for eternity. I for one am mad as hell and I not going to take it anymore.
Thats why I noted that I take it as only 1 man's opinion and stated how I believe his opinion nonwithstanding doesn't jibe with mine!But I do understand how many reject his opinion.I just prefer hearing him give me "his truth" as a midwesterner rather than a sugarcoated version!Its best to know what were up against if were to fight the misconceptions!

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
catintinfoil.jpg

Conspiracy Kitty says:
It's obvious that Susan's flight to Chicago is coincidental and has nothing to do conference realignment. Just like the AAU president's mention of UConn a few short days later is clearly a coincidence.

Or is it?

pinotbear

Silly Ol' Bear
Reaction Score
Keith died in 1974. The figure that goes by Keith Richards now is a zombie.

the conversation towards the end of this clip kinda supports your theory..

pj

Reaction Score
I think the people who say she was visiting her son are speculating just as much. I don't think anyone really knows why she was there.

Yes. If she wanted to have a meeting with her son, what's more likely: She flies to Chicago on a business day, staying overnight (which she would only do if the meeting had to be early morning; and how likely is it that a college student demands an early morning meeting?); or she flies her son home for a weekend? Whose time is more valuable, hers or her son's?

Maybe she met with her son while in Chicago, but that wasn't the reason for the trip. Busy people tend to fit in family meetings with their business trips. This would have been no different.

That said, it usually takes many meetings to make a deal, and most attempted deals never come to fruition. This could have been about any number of things, but probably it was just an informational meeting. If she is working toward AAU membership, such meetings are a good opportunity to make UConn's case, get feedback, and find out what further steps UConn can or needs to take. Same with B1G relations.

The Funster

What?
Reaction Score
Obviously Susan was invited for a personal tour of the B1G's new headquarters. "Susan, this is where we'll have most of our major meetings. You'll note that we have a round table because each of us are equal. UConn's seat will eventually be riiiiight over there."

Reaction Score
My thanks to Susan
Her simple act of getting on a plane providered more entertainment
then this forum as experienced since the ACC gor
Even the debunkers awoke from their hibernation to quickly assure everyone of our impending doom.
A good time was had by all.

UConn Dan

Not HuskyFanDan; I lurk & I like
Reaction Score
OK guys, I just got word that Susan was on a secret mission to plaster these all over the new B1G HQ. I think they'll get the message now.
Hello UConn.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32