Has Creighton ever seen a zone?? | The Boneyard

Has Creighton ever seen a zone??

Status
Not open for further replies.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Creighton looking to get into double digits here....

Reaction Score
Guess which analyst said this on Sirius College this morning at around 9:45 AM.

"If Baylor is going to play a zone and dare McDermott and those guys to move freely and shoot over it, it will be a cake walk tot the sweet 16 for Creighton."

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Guess which analyst said this on Sirius College this morning at around 9:45 AM.

"If Baylor is going to play a zone and dare McDermott and those guys to move freely and shoot over it, it will be a cake walk tot the sweet 16 for Creighton."

I'm going with Goodman. But I've no idea. Maybe Parrish though.

Reaction Score
I'm going with Goodman. But I've no idea. Maybe Parrish though.

Bingo, it was Mr. UConn-is-the-second-best-team-in-New-England himself. I've heard people say that he knows more about college basketball than anyone you know...He doesn't know more than my 4 year old, or if he does, he doesn't show it.

Reaction Score
The Baylor zone is making Creighton look like the least athletic team in college basketball history.

Reaction Score
So this is the best team in the NBE??

I was looking forward to a good game.

Reaction Score
Refs will try to pull them back into this one. Not purposely of course. Problem is they had to play more then 1 good team in a month. Honestly Baylor does not play great D. They could make this interesting.

Reaction Score
Creighton is terrible 2 through 10. People act like Bazz doesn't have much help, but UCONN has 3-4 dudes that would easily be the second best player on their team. Outside of Dougie, it is a bunch of low level players with one skill and little to no athleticism. Coach did a good job finding a system that emphasized their strengths, but they were always liable to be exposed at some point.

Reaction Score
Refs will try to pull them back into this one. Not purposely of course. Problem is they had to play more then 1 good team in a month. Honestly Baylor does not play great D. They could make this interesting.

Creighton's D is somehow even worse. And they played against the college equivalent of the fat kid with the inhaler all year long.

Reaction Score
Yup, and after tonight everyone cam pretty much forget about Creighton again for another year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom