Hamilton signs with Sam Goldfeder | The Boneyard

Hamilton signs with Sam Goldfeder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
Surprising that he would choose to do this so early in the process when he could wait and get feedback from GMs and scouts first, but maybe he's just ready for the jump. Assuming this is true, hoping for the best for DHam and I'll be rooting for him to go in the 1st.

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
I really can't believe he is currently a 1st round talent.

Very good creator and rebounder for a college player, but his shooting percentage and handle is no where near NBA ready.

While you could say the best place to learn that is in the league, unless you're a 1st round pick, nothing is guaranteed.

Reaction Score
Does he even know if he got invited to the combine yet? Seems pretty early to make the decision, but then again his family has a history of leaving too early. Someone must be giving him bad info, and I'm sure its not Ollie.

Reaction Score
So if true he's gone? And if undrafted playing pro somewhere.

Fairfield_1st

Sitting on this Barstool talking like a damn fool
Reaction Score
If he did it's a bad move. He's not ready on a variety of levels. Contrary to what some on here think, I don't think his handle is that good, needs work on his shot and needs to add a little more size/strength. I think he's a 2nd rounder right now. I really think he could use another year and show that he can dominate games.

Reaction Score
Let's all relax until this is confirmed.This is the latest on where Hamilton will land according to Chad Ford:

Daniel Hamilton, F, So., UConn*

Hamilton didn't do much to improve on a solid, though unspectacular sophomore season. As the Huskies, imploded so did his dreams of being a potential first-round pick this year. For two straight seasons he has shot worse than 40 percent from the field and his 3-point shooting dipped to just 33 percent this year. He's a terrific rebounder and a proven playmaker, which is appealing to NBA teams, but he really needs to add strength and a jump shot. He's in the second round to undrafted range if he stays in the draft.

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
Would prefer this to be a Handsome Sam troll job

If it was tweeted 4 days ago, you could assume its an April Fools joke .... but it wasn't.

Reaction Score
I would be shocked if he signed with an agent. Would seem to be a mistake but it's his decision to make and not anybody else's.

Would absolutely stink to lose him now.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
A few very questionable draft decisions the last few years...

Reaction Score
Doesn't quite make sense to why he would sign an agent now, not even the best players have signed an agent yet, just makes no sense. Oh well, lets hope larrier is ready to contribute

tykurez

For Your Health
Reaction Score
If it was tweeted 4 days ago, you could assume its an April Fools joke .... but it wasn't.

Maybe Sam just woke up from a thirsty thursday bar crawl?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom