Hamidou Diallo Graduates | Page 59 | The Boneyard

Hamidou Diallo Graduates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Everything would need to break right and we would also need to assume that the NCAA would actual give us the same preferential treatment as they showed Cuse...I for one am not confident that will ever happen
If UConn finished the regular season 20-9 they would have an RPI of 29, which is a lock.

You do not seem to know what you are talking about here.

Reaction Score
Yeah he would be eligible, he graduated already, you need to be 1 year removed from High School, he's doing a post grad right now.
pretty sure his post grad year would need completion to be eligible

Silk31

Foot Stays on Gas
Reaction Score
If UConn finished the regular season 20-9 they would have an RPI of 29, which is a lock.

You do not seem to know what you are talking about here.
Lol come on...let's not say this team is going to end up 20-9 here. People are getting way ahead of themselves

Hami coming would be awesome in so many ways but to expect the kid to come in mid season to a decimated team already fighting an uphill battle and to turn us into a well oiled machine is A LOT to ask even by Boneyard standards

Reaction Score
Lol come on...let's not say this team is going to end up 20-9 here. People are getting way ahead of themselves

Hami coming would be awesome in so many ways but to expect the kid to come in mid season to a decimated team already fighting an uphill battle and to turn us into a well oiled machine is A LOT to ask even by Boneyard standards

We can all agree on the bolded. Its hard not to let the mind run rampant with these new developments. The idea crossed my mind before TCF posted it.

Reaction Score

The point is the season is far from over and the two losses to Wagner and NE does require everything to break right.

The AAC tournament is also in Hartford and no team is running away with it this year.

Silk31

Foot Stays on Gas
Reaction Score
We can all agree on the bolded. Its hard not to let the mind run rampant with these new developments. The idea crossed my mind before TCF posted it.
Exactlyyyy...Its easy to get excited but let's let things shake out before declaring us having a chance to go 20-9.

Heck we had a full year of Drummond with a loaded squad and struggled with chemistry. Just pump the brakes a little people. Let Hami jump through all the hoops and red tape of the NCAA clearinghouse before we start with the pipe dreams

Reaction Score
Also everything i've read on him (Google lol) has said that *he has said* he prefers to go to college. I think we're going to get him.

Reaction Score
IMG_0481.JPG

Reaction Score
I heard from the men's academic advisor he was coming on a visit for the auburn game 8 hours ago and now he might be enrolled by then. What is going on? This would be the best Christmas gift any team could get this year.

Well Auburn just conveniently had their 5 star recruit, Austin Wiley, cleared by the NCAA before they play us. If we add our own 5 star in time for the game, that would be pretty cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbie32

Top Bottom