Hamidou Diallo Graduates | Page 49 | The Boneyard

Hamidou Diallo Graduates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Lots of UK chatter. Would be a real shame for our little sisters to the north. Their entire class rests on this kid and a miss would be devastating.

Silk31

Foot Stays on Gas
Reaction Score
Surprised we haven't seen any posts like "No way Hamidou comes here now after the start to this season" yet. Maybe a tight game vs Chaminade will do it :)

Reaction Score
No way Hamidou comes here after this start to the season.

Jesus Prisoner of the moment much. RELAX. He is not going to base one of the bigger decisions of his life on two games. holy cow the comments on this board.

And thats not too say that I don't feel we have been underperforming. Obviously we have. But come on man. Its a a 30 game season. Players and teams grow and change, teams get hot and cold; times look bleak and then at times we could look unbeatable, changes. JA, AG, DH, and MAL all are top 40 prospects that committed to us in the last 30 months or so. We have gone through bad stretches during those months as well. Guys don't say hey they struggled to win a couple of games they should've I'm not going to that school because of that. WTF. Enough with the Polly Pessimistic attitude.

Reaction Score
Jesus Prisoner of the moment much. RELAX. He is not going to base one of the bigger decisions of his life on two games. holy cow the comments on this board.

And thats not too say that I don't feel we have been underperforming. Obviously we have. But come on man. Its a a 30 game season. Players and teams grow and change, teams get hot and cold; times look bleak and then at times we could look unbeatable, changes. JA, AG, DH, and MAL all are top 40 prospects that committed to us in the last 30 months or so. We have gone through bad stretches during those months as well. Guys don't say hey they struggled to win a couple of games they should've I'm not going to that school because of that. WTF. Enough with the Polly Pessimistic attitude.
He's joking . Look at the post above his .

Reaction Score

Oh my bad. Didn't read all posts. I digress.

Reaction Score

Should've known. His handle isn't one I expected a post like that from. Sarcasm meter was off. Just got out of work, wasn't in boneyard mode yet.

Reaction Score
Hamidou just retweeted this:

Read into it however much you want. Kansas is one of the final schools Diallo is considering.

Putting aside Hamidou for a second, that was a pretty cool video. Would love to see Diallo do a similar one IF he chooses UConn!

Reaction Score
I think people look too far into what kids do and say in social media. I'm of the age of thes kids, and active on social media. Hamidou retweeting that's probobly means nothin. I'm sure he played with Preston somewhere and wanted help prestons image. That's just my take on it.

Reaction Score
I think people look too far into what kids do and say in social media. I'm of the age of thes kids, and active on social media. Hamidou retweeting that's probobly means nothin. I'm sure he played with Preston somewhere and wanted help prestons image. That's just my take on it.
All I take from that is he's retweeting a cool way another kid announced his commitment

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score

If there was any doubt that he'd fit in perfectly on this year's team

So you are saying we will hide his flaws? That's the same reason guys go to UK!

RMoore1999

Illegitimi Non Carborundum!
Reaction Score
Surprised we haven't seen any posts like "No way Hamidou comes here now after the start to this season" yet. Maybe a tight game vs Chaminade will do it :)

I don't see Chaminade beating UNC.

Reaction Score
Maybe a tight game against Chaminade will help. That Preston video is the coolest announcement thing I have seen. I especially liked the ending. :)

Reaction Score
Wouldnt trust this too much. Looks like green is going to uk. Bad weekend for cuse if true. Probably knocks out cuse's chances w hami if true. Green seemed to have a last minute change of heart. Happens a lot when uk is involved...:rolleyes:
Why does it look like green is going to U.K.? Is that the chatter?

Reaction Score
Why does it look like green is going to U.K.? Is that the chatter?
Generally I don't put too much stock into the crystal ball on 247, but 13 people just changed their predictions to UK and that many is usually an indication of something relevant

Reaction Score
“Based on what I saw tonight and this summer he should attend college and continue to develop his game,” one NBA scout said. “He’s athletic and flashes some skill but has a ways to go from being NBA ready. I think someone would draft him for his talent but it’s not about making the league, it’s about giving yourself the best chance to stick.”

I'm sure that will be the consensus.

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
Considering the state of our program at the moment, I think we are getting way too cocky with this HD recruitment. We have to consider this from his point of view, in that what is best for him, and right now there's a good chance that's not UConn. What UConn has going for them is relationship with the coach, comfort with the team, proximity to family and playing with a close friend.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc