Hamidou Diallo Graduates | Page 119 | The Boneyard

Hamidou Diallo Graduates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Doris knew her baseball and loved her Mets. Cough, cough.

Yes, she most certainly did know her baseball and i loved her calls. I didnt realize thats its already over 13 years since her passing.

When i saw HD making his announcement in Rego Park, Doris is the first thing I thought of.

Reaction Score
I know someone (my brother) who travels with the AAU team The Rens and he just told me that it's Kentucky. He told me Diallos people told him at the UConn-Auburn game that he wanted Kentucky. He hates UConn so I didn't really listen to him but seems to right about this.
I think a lot of people around Diallo want to see him make the big splash and go to UK for his brand. Diallo's cousin attends QU and has told my best friend on numerous occasions for about a year now that Hami was going to UK. At this point I really think no one knows much. In my opinion, though, if it's true that he's not playing this year then the writing is on the wall.

UConn_Top_Dog

"Your school wins games... WE WIN CHAMPIONSHIPS!"
Reaction Score
If Hamidou does decide to play this semester, it makes more sense that he would choose UConn. The first day of classes at UConn is a week later than both UK and Zona. UK's classes start literally less than a week from now. I have a gut feeling he chooses UConn because of the opportunity he has to play major minutes and its close to home so he has more time to move onto campus and adjust to college before classes start. A move all the way out to UK or Zona at this point seems too drastic.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
I look at this thread and it confirms my belief that UConn men's basketball fans are the top 1% of the worst sports fans on Earth.

Entitled, mean spirited, self-centered, presumptive, insecure...all on full display in this thread.

I only hope that what people post here amounts to monsters from the id, which seems to be a phenomenon of social media in general. The internet strips away the ego's social constraints which govern face-to-face communication, leaving only the raw illogical emotion driven crap.

These super threads are universally cringe-worthy.

I guess you haven't read the rest of the internet? This is all par for the course.

Reaction Score
I heard hes going to announce that instead of playing college or pro ball hes going to attend clown college

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
If he does come here I love the lineup up Adams Gilbert and diallo. Even MAL in there

Reaction Score

Zagoria is so obsessed with Kentucky. In an update on Hami he posted yesterday he says "Diallo has visited both UConn and Kentucky recently. After the Kentucky visit he tweeted 'Kentucky visit was great!!!'."

As if there wasn't an identical tweet after the UConn visit... The guy is just so hopped up on Calapari and Kentucky. Nothing he writes is worth any second thought.

Reaction Score
If Hamidou does decide to play this semester, it makes more sense that he would choose UConn. The first day of classes at UConn is a week later than both UK and Zona. UK's classes start literally less than a week from now. I have a gut feeling he chooses UConn because of the opportunity he has to play major minutes and its close to home so he has more time to move onto campus and adjust to college before classes start. A move all the way out to UK or Zona at this point seems too drastic.
Wait. What? He has to go to class?? No Way

KembaStepback

Rains Triples
Reaction Score
The Quade Green stuff scares me. Lot of these recruits want to play with him. Bamba and Diallo included. I really hope the UConn guys can talk to him before Saturday.

Reaction Score
Seems to me that no.one really knows at this point. @husky99 said his Intel is pretty much split 50/50 at this point. So anyone giving definitive statements at this point is foolish. I truly believe we're still in this

Yup.. all over the place....

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
I'm looking at this as a positive. Kid will announce UConn and play next season when Mamidou is healthy. Since no announcement until Saturday I'll stay positive until then.

UConn_Top_Dog

"Your school wins games... WE WIN CHAMPIONSHIPS!"
Reaction Score
WE MADE IT TO THE 100TH PAGE! CHEERS!

Reaction Score
Who's saying uconn
I really do not kiss and tell because then they stopped talking to me when people (yes from this board) send cut and copy post of mine . It happened with Mike Anthony and Borges. In both cases I use them as the source on a private message or a board and they gave me the cold shoulder 7 months. It is a top guy from tos is all i will say

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom