Hamidou Diallo Graduates | Page 100 | The Boneyard

Hamidou Diallo Graduates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Now Adam Zagoria is saying on Twitter that he already has the story written about Diallo, implying that he knows where this is going and teasing that he may post the story.I have no idea whether he reliable in the first place, but it was a very recent post.

Reaction Score
Now Adam Zagoria is saying on Twitter that he already has the story written about Diallo, implying that he knows where this is going and teasing that he may post the story.I have no idea whether he reliable in the first place, but it was a very recent post.

It sounded like sarcasm to me

Reaction Score

Good sign? If it were Kentucky he wouldn't be able to contain himself

Reaction Score
Couple people on the fence but a lot of UK

I suspect that the only one who really knows is Diallo, his family, and hopefully Kevin Ollie! ;) People tend to say UK with high-level recruits because most of the time it's more likely to be right, even if they don't have any "real" info. (Not saying you don't have insiders... just that second-hand sources can be played to increase exposure.. Hami has done well with this)

He has been surprisingly tight-lipped about his recruitment, more than any recruit of UCONN's I can remember in recent memory. It shows a ton of maturity for someone in his position. It could also end up helping him make some more money in the future.

Reaction Score

Where did you see that I want back 20 hours and didn't see anything about him on zags Twitter

Reaction Score
Where did you see that I want back 20 hours and didn't see anything about him on zags Twitter

I am horrible at posting Twitter stuff, but he said he already has the story written in response to a question about whether Diallo will take his Arizona visit.

Reaction Score
Maybe I'm just completely missing something, but reading that I don't get the sense he knows where Diallo is committing. That just sounds like he's saying he has the article about Diallo's visit to Arizona written

Reaction Score
Maybe I'm just completely missing something, but reading that I don't get the sense he knows where Diallo is committing. That just sounds like he's saying he has the article about Diallo's visit to Arizona written
You might be right....but whatever Zagoria does know why no announcement of any kind from Diallo.

Please end this endless speculation already young man, announce date of AZ visit or declare for UConn or KY. We would immensely love to have you at UConn but if it's bad news then grab your banjo, leave your shoes, marry your sister, and follow the stink of Cal to KY.

Reaction Score
What a bizarre tweet from zags, you either have the scoop or you dont. Sounds like he is just hedging his bets, could have two articles written and say he knew all along. he hasn't known anything, meyer is the guy with the intel on this recruitment.

Reaction Score
What a bizarre tweet from zags, you either have the scoop or you dont. Sounds like he is just hedging his bets, could have two articles written and say he knew all along. he hasn't known anything, meyer is the guy with the intel on this recruitment.

Not sure Meyer has much more intel than the next guy, though he was the one who broke the rumors that he'd play second semester.

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
Just Skimmed the UK board for fun.

Supposedly Calipari's pitch is for HD to practice against their current guards and not play until the following season.

If true, that should work in our favor as that doesn't even give him the option of entering the 2017 draft. From what I read/understand, HD wants to play now. Why else consider enrolling in the middle of the season ?

Reaction Score
Just Skimmed the UK board for fun.

Supposedly Calipari's pitch is for HD to practice against their current guards and not play until the following season.

If true, that should work in our favor as that doesn't even give him the option of entering the 2017 draft. From what I read/understand, HD wants to play now. Why else consider enrolling in the middle of the season ?

He can still enter the 2017 draft. He could not play this season and still be eligible for the draft.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbie32

Top Bottom