GOT Season Six | Page 13 | The Boneyard

GOT Season Six

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Im rooting for Baratheons bastard Gendry

The only Stark worth a damn is Arya (if you dont count Jon as a Stark, and you shouldnt really) . Sansa getting flayed would make me happy. Bran is a putz. Rickon is useless (and will get flayed. no problem there. Still wish it was Sansa)

They need soldiers and Sansa still doesnt mention the Knights of the Vale? Idiot.

No flaying before the nude scene that is so overdue. I was surprised that Brienne didn't nudge Sansa to a smarter play, but then she's no genius either.

Meanwhile, did you notice Meera killed a white walker? I think they may pull a Luke and Leia after all.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
No flaying before the nude scene that is so overdue. I was surprised that Brienne didn't nudge Sansa to a smarter play, but then she's no genius either.

Meanwhile, did you notice Meera killed a white walker? I think they may pull a Luke and Leia after all.

I thought that at first, but its more about the dragon glass, no?

I mean fat sam killed a walker, and he aint related to anything but jello pudding.

Reaction Score
Tree Man was less useful than tits on a bull. The most evil of evils is coming to kill them, and he takes Bran into the past to see Hodor become Hodor. A simple "run now" would a helped a wee bit more.
Teaching him how careful he must be when interacting with the past?

Reaction Score
Going back to last episode, did anyone else think it was kind of weird that the Great Masters sail into enemy lands with no guards and have a meeting with no guards? Grey Worm could have dispatched them all in a few seconds without drawing a sweat.

Anyhow, I thought that was weird.

I know this is from last week's episode, but there was something else I was wondering about leading up to that scene: Varys did his interrogation work to find out who is funding the Sons of the Harpy and the revelation was that it was the Great Masters. If Tyrion and company had to guess who was behind the SotH, wouldn't the Great Masters be their #1 suspect? I thought the goal of the Varys' questioning was to find the identity of the person(s) in the city who was leading the SotH. In the end, it didn't make too much of a difference since, if Grey Worm killed those people, they would just be replaced with others. I guess I was expecting something different than Varys coming back and saying "Yeah, it's who we thought it was."

As for this week's episode, what does Littlefinger tell the knights of the Vale now? False alarm? They said they didn't need help, so let's go home? I know it's a show, so there aren't real world implications, but it's not an easy to say there's an important battle to fight, raise an army, get it provisioned and on the move and then tell it to go home without fighting. At a minimum, does Littlefinger lose some political points for turning around like that?

Also, Sansa, Jon and company going to have to ride right by where the Vale army was camped on their way to Riverrun. If they are still there, that's going to be a surprise for everyone except Sansa and Brienne.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
My guess is Littlefinger comes to the rescue. Or, at least helps out in retaking winterfell. He rely on having powerful allies in his debt and his account is running low at the moment.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score

August_West

Reaction Score
Reaction Score
Sansa holds Littlefinger's nuts in a vice if she gains the wits to realize it. He has all his power in the Vale because no one knows he killed Lysa Arryn. She should have accepted the bastard's help, and then exposed his secret. No more Ramsay; no more Littlefinger. Easy peasy.

Reaction Score
Why did the White Walkers have it out for the children of the tree if they had been the folks who had created them?

Well, it didn't appear to be the most enjoyable creation story. "POW with knife fully inserted into heart turned into Ice Slave in order to fight former friends. . . . ."

August_West

Reaction Score
Sansa holds Littlefinger's nuts in a vice if she gains the wits to realize it. He has all his power in the Vale because no one knows he killed Lysa Arryn. She should have accepted the bastard's help, and then exposed his secret. No more Ramsay; no more Littlefinger. Easy peasy.

Sansas whole story line has been one pathetic blunder after another usually driven by her own vanity or status climbing wishes. The fact that she has survived two of the biggest monsters on the show ( Joffrey and Ramsay) and I still root for her pain says something about her character ( but maybe mine I guess) .

Everytime I start pulling for her she goes back to the stupid well.

Reaction Score
Well, it didn't appear to be the most enjoyable creation story. "POW with knife fully inserted into heart turned into Ice Slave in order to fight former friends. . . . ."

Was it a knife? I thought it looked like a sharp piece of obsidian.

Reaction Score
Was it a knife? I thought it looked like a sharp piece of obsidian.

One and the same. A knife made of obsidian. The hobbits didn't have metal. They used obsidian and other stones for everything. It's why they lost. Well, that and their diminutive size . . . .

Reaction Score
One and the same. A knife made of obsidian. The hobbits didn't have metal. They used obsidian and other stones for everything. It's why they lost. Well, that and their diminutive size . . . .

Ok. Wasn't trying to nit pick, I just didn't notice that it was a knife. I am assuming that it was obsidian, since obsidian is one of the few substances known to kill White Walkers.

Reaction Score
Ok. Wasn't trying to nit pick, I just didn't notice that it was a knife. I am assuming that it was obsidian, since obsidian is one of the few substances known to kill White Walkers.

Oh, I agree it was obsidian and that that's significant. But they're supposed to be backwards. The men who defeated them were the First Men, and are themselves comparable to neanderthals in description. Pointy stones are tantamount to knives to them. If my recollection is correct, the First Men were later defeated by the Andals, who came with iron to their bronze?

August_West

Reaction Score
Here's a prediction from me ,cerseis trial by combat pits zombie mountain against little brother resurrected or zombie hound who represents the church.

Reaction Score
Here's a prediction from me ,cerseis trial by combat pits zombie mountain against little brother resurrected or zombie hound who represents the church.

Interesting theory. We never did see the Hound die, Arya left him by the side of the road, so who knows what happened to him.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
I really hope the Hound is still alive, loved that guy.

Reaction Score
I really hope the Hound is still alive, loved that guy.

The Hound lives. I like August's theory, except I don't think there is a Zombie Hound or Resurrected Hound. He never died. In the books, he is living on an island with a bunch of monks working as a laborer and caring for the island's mangy dog.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
Clegane Bowl is a well known Internet prediction.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Clegane Bowl is a well known Internet prediction.

Hard to imagine rooting for the Hound, but I would be. He treated Arya well, and certainly owes the Mountain a whole lot of payback.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
Yeah, if he lives then it's a no-brainer that he and the Mountain will have to face off at some point. They've been setting that one up since the first season.

August_West

Reaction Score
Hard to imagine rooting for the Hound, but I would be. He treated Arya well, and certainly owes the Mountain a whole lot of payback.

I think so and I think he finally gets his payback, which rasises an interesting question.

What becomes of Cersei when she loses a trial by combat?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom