Gold Medal Game | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Gold Medal Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Geno was more emotional than I ever I saw him!!! Hugging and crying!!! Did Sue cry also when the team was facing the fans? Could this be the last time we will see them together?

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Spain has the Guards to give Team USA a Game. But in every other position they fall way short. Sancho Little would have helped keep the game closer, but she would not have been enough. Until other countries develop dominant wings and post players to go along with good/great guards don't think they can catch up to USA at the Senior Level. Can't think of a single player from another country that could have cracked USA's starting lineup.

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
Ahh, you must have never heard Ann Meyers call a game. This is how she ALWAYS is. Although today she is giving a gold medal performance in run on sentences and random stream of consciousness.

Ugh. She seriously drives me crazy. She knows the game inside and out, but she cannot speak in sentences.

Reaction Score
Michele Steele ‏@ESPNMichele 2m2 minutes ago

Amazing @usabasketball shot after women win today #Rio2016#gold (via @SInow)

CqVMPi0WEAAoeKp.jpg

Reaction Score
Brittney, Tina will be back, Imani Boyette, A'Ja Wison should join them, and Nneka, along with Stewie , and EDD, Angel should have one more go. Moriah, Maya, Sims, and either Diggins, or Loyd as your 4th guard. Brittney, Stewie, EDD, Maya, and either Moriah, or Sims, an explosive starting 5, with quickness and size on the wings. You have to guard EDD, Stewie, and Maya out to the 3 point line, which lets Brittney operate in the lane. With that lineup Cambage would be in a lot of foul trouble, and she doesn't get up, and down the floor fast.

Reaction Score
Imani Boyette? Seriously?
I doubt this. Imani is #10 draft in 2016 WNBS draft.
There are 9 people ahead of her, minus Stewie and Moriah there are Tuck, Banham, A. Powers, J. Jones, Cooper, C. Williams and T. Mitchell.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Wondering if EDD will consider playing overseas this year to get more international experience. I thought she would have a huge Olympics with her outside shooting. Had problems with the physical play and I also thought she might have deferred to some of her teammates when she had open looks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom