Gibbs To UConn (not true yet; why don't y'all just give it 20 minutes) | Page 6 | The Boneyard

Gibbs To UConn (not true yet; why don't y'all just give it 20 minutes)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
who complains about a thread being difficult to read because of gifs?

also...tampering issues??!? no way meyer ran with this without serious intel

Reaction Score
worth noting that meyer's tweet hasn't been deleted and the article is still up as well.

Reaction Score
Because the auto on animated graphics are responsible for pretty much all the complaints I've gotten in the past few weeks.

A page with 25 replies and a 1/2 dozen animated gifs is annoying as hell to read. Until I get an option for readers to opt out of seeing the annoying animated graphics - they're gone. Sorry, but I agree with the complaints.

I completely missed this.

What a bunch of lame lamersons.

Reaction Score
Didn't think he'd be one of the first ones to call others out on false reporting...

he's obviously over sensitive about his own misreporting and trying to defer attention away from him and onto someone else

Reaction Score
Didn't think he'd be one of the first ones to call others out on false reporting...

Is he serious, what a putz. Anyways, Sterling is coming here we might just have to wait a week.

RipCity

Absolute Savage
Reaction Score
Well I'm glad I didn't check the yard until now.

Another mojo death.

Reaction Score
This has been discussed a few times in this thread. It's based on the same tweet this thread is based on.

It's not based on the tweet, but they have the same source.

Reaction Score
I dunno, NBC Sports is usually pretty thorough about these things...

Put me in the camp of 'not if, but when' with him. Seems like the ideal fit.

Reaction Score
Literally within 10 seconds my "SCORE" app told me that a) Sterling Gibbs was coming to UConn and b) Landon Collins was going to the G-men.

I was in the Stew Leonards parking lot at the time and was ready to have sex with an apple cider donut hole if this news was true

Don't ruin my weekend, Sterling.

Reaction Score
Literally within 10 seconds my "SCORE" app told me that a) Sterling Gibbs was coming to UConn and b) Landon Collins was going to the G-men.

I was in the Stew Leonards parking lot at the time and was ready to have sex with an apple cider donut hole if this news was true

Don't ruin my weekend, Sterling.

Hopefully Vike you still had oral at least with that donut?;)

Reaction Score
So did he commit or not? The article is still on NBC sports. But I don't see anything anywhere else.

Reaction Score
The Viking said:
Literally within 10 seconds my "SCORE" app told me that a) Sterling Gibbs was coming to UConn and b) Landon Collins was going to the G-men. I was in the Stew Leonards parking lot at the time and was ready to have sex with an apple cider donut hole if this news was true Don't ruin my weekend, Sterling.

Okay that's really weird bc I got the same updated from Score and was in Stew Leonard's as well...the Norwalk store, small world?

Reaction Score
Crazy stuff here. Nothing comes easy anymore. Got a feeling we'll be riding this thread for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom