Gibbs Announcing He Will Transfer | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Gibbs Announcing He Will Transfer

Status
Not open for further replies.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
While I agree, it is interesting that we had people pretty positive Gibbs was not only transferring (when no one else was saying it) but also coming to UConn.

They got the first part right, it would really suck if they were wrong about the second.
If that happens this forum will be a disaster and the pitch forks will be hitting KO!

Reaction Score
While I agree, it is interesting that we had people pretty positive Gibbs was not only transferring (when no one else was saying it) but also coming to UConn.

They got the first part right, it would really suck if they were wrong about the second.
Yeah it is a good sign but we are all so used to getting our hopes up with recruits and then being shot down that we shouldn't already assume he's coming

RayIsTheGOAT

Sticks, to the rafters
Reaction Score
Gibbs would fit in perfectly at UConn. Hitting a game winning, buzzer-beater, stepback shot in the Big East Tournament quarterfinals against the #1 seed sounds familiar...

Hmm, guard hitting game winning shot in Big East quarterfinal against 1 seed? Rings a bell...

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
tumblr_m9t9stUorY1qffnzto1_1280.gif

In related news, Diaco is planning an offer to this kid.

Reaction Score
I saw that too earlier. For whatever reason espn isn't showing Gibbs's freshman year stats at Texas. So no, he only has 1 year of eligibility left.
Think ESPN struggles with displaying transfer info - nothing about NC State for Purvis, and same for Cassell.

Reaction Score
Why does everyone on the SHU board believe that he's ND bound along with his brother?

Reaction Score
Why does everyone on the SHU board believe that he's ND bound along with his brother?

Probably because they're the favorites for Temple so people are just assuming he's headed there too.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
OH MY GOD! I need to go to sleep so i can get up for work on time but I am so glued to this post hoping someone say he just committed to UCONN!

You may want to head to bed. I'll defer to the insiders on this, but I don't think there's any intel suggesting an imminent commitment.

Reaction Score
IF Sterling decides to come here, what effect does this have on us with Temple? I would definitely want to play at the same school as my brother. However, since they won't be able to play together do you think it is a major impact on Temple's decision?

Reaction Score
IF Sterling decides to come here, what effect does this have on us with Temple? I would definitely want to play at the same school as my brother. However, since they won't be able to play together do you think it is a major impact on Temple's decision?
If he likes it then yes, definitely.

Reaction Score

Actually, that might be the best of both worlds. Getting to witness up close what UConn and KO can do for his brother, while not having to be overshadowed by him when actually on the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom