OT: - Giants Cowboys | Page 5 | The Boneyard

OT: Giants Cowboys

Curiouser
Reaction Score
I’m turning it off and watching Soul.

Reaction Score
Eagles are putting up exactly as much resistance as I expected: zero.

Game is over, division wouldve been over if Smith played the last 2 games. Can thank Evan Engram for that. Motivation for Giants next year is take care of your own business.

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score
Engram...hands like feet...
hey, that's funny! props.
on the udder hand, weather today played a big part in the passing game. at many times today in the area, there was (is) sideways ice, big rain drops, snowflakes of various sizes, temps waffling to either side of freezing, and then that wind thing at gmen stadium. i believe this affected everyone whose hold or catch of the ball did not include the 'tucked safely into ur undershorts' technique.

Reaction Score
Eagles won the participation trophy, Skins will adjust to Hurts will put a spy on him also Reager out, oh well 11th pick it is. Of course I rather win the division but prepared for the offseason, I feel Giants had to beat the Cowboys and Jones had to play well going into next season.

Reaction Score
This is a preseason game for the Eagles, Nate Sudfeld in now lol.

Reaction Score
This is what happens when you need to rely on a team who has nothing to play for. Giants had plenty of chances the last month to control their own destiny.
Giants will certainly use this as bulletin board material, I see a Doug Pederson dart board going up in their locker room.

Reaction Score
You gotta think the players are fuming at Doug. They wanna win... he doesn’t
Good for Doug Pederson, he managed to piss off his whole team, put a major target on their backs for years to come against the Giants, and destroyed any confidence his young QB ever had.

calluke

#FreeHat!
Reaction Score
play.jpeg

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
Teams that tank rarely get better. Cincy may, because Burrow got hurt and so did Mixon. Can see them making a jump.

As for the draft, how many guys in the first round are better than DK Metcalf taken at #64? The two best TE in football were taken in the 3rd and 5th round. Unless you need a QB picking high in the first you should probably trade down. Those high first round picks also hurt your salary cap, making 2-3x the guys later in the 1st.

Ya but you gotta know who to pick in the 3-5 rounds...it’s a TAD easier in the top 10. But point taken.

I’m just thankful every day that Josh Allen, who I was a bit worried about early w/ QB PTSD, is a legitimate MVP candidate. And I love this entire Bills team, if this year didn’t happen during covid and we went to these games, it would have been the most fun season in history. It’s already up there.

Reaction Score
This is what happens when you need to rely on a team who has nothing to play for. Giants had plenty of chances the last month to control their own destiny.
And not just that - any of the teams in this division have nothing coming to them. Heck you go 8-8 or worse and a playoff berth is a gift. That any team can go 6-10 and make the postseason is amazing. Washington stinks too and they can’t even put away a team who is almost trying to lose! ?

Reaction Score
He owes nothing to the Giants but he owes everything to his team and he just lost the locker room. Everyone else in the NFL was trying to win, this should be the final nail in his coffin and I hope he gets fired.

Reaction Score
I’m a Green Bay fan but my dad and all my boys are Giants fans so I feel for you guys- I’ve never seen a situation in all my years watching football where in the middle of a competitive game, late , on national TV , between two division rivals with the game carrying so much weight playoff wise , the up-and-coming young starter is pulled for a pointless back up for absolutely no reason. That was 100% Philly sticking it to the Giants - they “wanted to give Sudfeld some work to see what he brings to the table?” could be the funniest thing I’ve heard all year. What an absolute b——move by the Eagles.

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom