OT: - Giants Cowboys | Page 3 | The Boneyard

OT: Giants Cowboys

Reaction Score
Letting Andy Dalton run rampant. That’s curious

That was annoying as hell, could understand the philosophy of letting Dalton get rushing yards as opposed to big plays to Cedee Lamb. As opposed to having to use a spy on the likes of Lamar Jackson and Kyler Murrays of the world.

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
How much does this hurt the giants pick? Losing they could’ve been a top 3 pick in the right conditions

Reaction Score
How much does this hurt the giants pick? Losing they could’ve been a top 3 pick in the right conditions
Likely 11 or 12 if Washington wins tonight depending on some 4 PM games. 19 if Washington loses

Reaction Score

Thats a losers mentality, good to see Giants knock a team out of the playoffs and have something good going into the offseason, and might luck into a playoff game next week and gain more experience.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
Who cares. We haven’t had the playoffs since 2016. I don’t care if we get in and lose by 30. I just wanna see a playoff game.

Whether Washington or New York back into the playoffs, they play Brady and Tampa Bay. Both WA and NY would be home dogs, IMO, and probably lose...substantially.

OTOH, I agree. I just want to see a playoff game. Only I want to see a Washington playoff game.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Whether Washington or New York back into the playoffs, they play Brady and Tampa Bay. Both WA and NY would be home dogs, IMO, and probably lose...substantially.

OTOH, I agree. I just want to see a playoff game. Only I want to see a Washington playoff game.
The Giants are Brady’s kryptonite. Just give us a shot.

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
Daniel Jones is playing behind a pea green O line, missing one of the best RBs in the league, and without a single game breaking WR, his best receiver being TE Engram who is as likely to drop a catchable ball in a key situation as he is to make a great one. I think Jones is fine and his turnovers in the last part of the season in games he played were primarily on catchable balls his receivers tipped in the air for Int or total blind side immediate hits on drop backs when his left T whiffed.

Husky25

Reaction Score
The Giants are Brady’s kryptonite. Just give us a shot.
"That was yesterday, Champ. Yesterday."

Reaction Score
Who cares. We haven’t had the playoffs since 2016. I don’t care if we get in and lose by 30. I just wanna see a playoff game.

TB is beatable too, in cold weather and already played them. Not saying Giants would win but they would have a fighters chance if Jones is healthy and Engram can get his head out of his ass. Worse case would gain experience going into the offseason. This is all if the Redskins lose however.

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
Thats a losers mentality, good to see Giants knock a team out of the playoffs and have something good going into the offseason, and might luck into a playoff game next week and gain more experience.

No. That’s how you win. getting that game breaking talent and the best talent possible.

Or being able to get a huge haul trading down.

Reaction Score
No. That’s how you win. getting that game breaking talent and the best talent possible.

Ask the Lions how well thats worked even with a franchise QB.

Reaction Score
Even if you don't cheer for any of the four teams, who doesn't want to see the Eagles beat the Redskins just so we can witness a 6-10 team making the playoffs, it would be unprecedented and further solidify the conference as the worst overall conference of all time. (otherwise, 2010 NFC West might have an argument as the worst though the winner of the NFC, seahawks came close to winning two in the postseason so if a 7-9 Redskins get blown out in the wildcard they'd be part of the worst conference ever.)

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
I think the NFC playoff picture is wide open for anybody except the East champion. But Aaron Rodgers is dealing today against the Bears. The reason Tampa is dangerous at all is that 6th ranked defense.

Husky25

Reaction Score
Even if you don't cheer for any of the four teams, who doesn't want to see the Eagles beat the Redskins just so we can witness a 6-10 team making the playoffs, it would be unprecedented and further solidify the conference as the worst overall conference of all time. (otherwise, 2010 NFC West might have an argument as the worst though the winner of the NFC, seahawks came close to winning two in the postseason so if a 7-9 Redskins get blown out in the wildcard they'd be part of the worst conference ever.)

As a 38 year Washington fan, the only reason I wouldn't mind a loss is if Gettlemen keeps his job.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score

Teams that tank rarely get better. Cincy may, because Burrow got hurt and so did Mixon. Can see them making a jump.

As for the draft, how many guys in the first round are better than DK Metcalf taken at #64? The two best TE in football were taken in the 3rd and 5th round. Unless you need a QB picking high in the first you should probably trade down. Those high first round picks also hurt your salary cap, making 2-3x the guys later in the 1st.

Reaction Score
Daniel Jones is playing behind a pea green O line, missing one of the best RBs in the league, and without a single game breaking WR, his best receiver being TE Engram who is as likely to drop a catchable ball in a key situation as he is to make a great one.
Sterling Shepard isn't a game breaking WR but he's a better receiver than Engram.

Reaction Score
Signing a #1 WR this offseason has to be a top priority. Someone like Juju or Allen Robinson would do wonders for Jones and Slayton/Shepard

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BlueWolf25

Top Bottom