Final Four Ticket Info (via UConn) | Page 7 | The Boneyard

Final Four Ticket Info (via UConn)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Honest question for anybody who has been to the final four in other years that you guys have made it: do general public tickets usually tank in value that last week before the FF or is this year a total fluke?

Reaction Score
Honest question for anybody who has been to the final four in other years that you guys have made it: do general public tickets usually tank in value that last week before the FF or is this year a total fluke?
I don't remember for sure, but I think the fact that they are now using the raised court at the 50 yard line as opposed to the end-zone court means there are more tickets available. That means a lot more tickets available on the market. They've done it that way since 09

Reaction Score
I don't remember for sure, but I think the fact that they are now using the raised court at the 50 yard line as opposed to the end-zone court means there are more tickets available. That means a lot more tickets available on the market. They've done it that way since 09

Gotcha thanks, I was thinking that the stupid "all-electronic" ticketing from the NCAA probably killed resale some too. I'd never bought before this year but was shocked that tickets didn't go up after the teams qualified and fans knew their team would be there. Figured buying early would be either a money saver if we made it or a money maker if we didn't!

Reaction Score
Do you get a refund on Final 4 tix if the Final 4 was vacated?

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Incorrect, I live in Dallas.

Congrats on the win!

Point to you. (No offense intended - was trolling the other guy....)

Thanks for the congrats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01