Fess Up and Come Clean | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Fess Up and Come Clean

Status
Not open for further replies.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
This was the first game in NYC that I (we all) simply decided not to attend since maybe the Perno years. Maybe the kids heard us bashing them day and night

So I'm taking credit for motivating them

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
Lemme tell you, once they hit a couple of shots, Section 101 was absolutely wild. We just screamed a lot.

Reaction Score
This is hilarious

Picture me like Jonathan in that dark room slicing oranges methodically, of course I'm proudly wearing said dockers at work today. I wish I had some Cuse fans I know here to strut that ass in front of, but 2 of my coworkers are Northeastern alums... on to the future

QDOG5

I dont have a drug problem I have a police problem
Reaction Score
I watched the first half live but had stuff to do so I taped the second half. Sat down to watch the second half when my son texted me "how bout those Huskies". Normally I would be irate knowing the outcome but last night I could just sit back and relax and watch UConn win. Nothing beats a win over Cuse.

Reaction Score
I was at the game...For some reason I took my ticket out of my pocket and was holding it in two hands when we started our run. I didn't take my hands off that ticket the rest of the game.

Unfortunately for one of my buddies I was with, he was sitting down when the run started, so he watched the rest of the game on the Jumbotron.

The things we do for mojo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer