Fess Up and Come Clean | The Boneyard

Fess Up and Come Clean

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
What did you do for Mojo?

I'm out in California for work. During halftime I had to switch from hotel room sofa and using personal computer for the BY to my work computer and business desk. I had to take a phone call when UConn started their 15-0 run. Poor bastard on the other end couldn't figure out why I wouldn't hang up. I stayed at work desk, opened up some files on a sharepoint and then finished it off with some IM'ing with a co-worker.

No matter what, I wasn't switching back to sofa and personal laptop.

Lost Coast Brewery Great White beers were the only constant.

Reaction Score
every time i took off my national flag blue hat they missed a shot. kept it on all second half.

that, and i was pounding stella artois all night...

Reaction Score
I left the lr and did some work in the kitchen when we got down that much. For whatever reason they almost always have a comeback when I leave the room. Once they came back I returned for the rest of the game. Love that we won!

Reaction Score
My friend texted me a positive and emotional uconn text right before the 6 min Syracuse drought. I made him text me something similar every game minute for the remainder of the game.

Reaction Score
I have a pillow pet with the UCONN logo and label on it, and I pulled it out into my bed and hoped.

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
Had the DVR rolling.
Switched to "Wheeler Dealers" on Velocity. Working on a sweet 1976 Porsche 912E.
Ed China is a god

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
Right before our big run I rewound to show my buddy how they only switch out the logo and not the whole court.

Reaction Score
I stood directly in front of the TV with my arms cross, hands under my armpits. It was very uncomfortable, but that was a long run of goodness. Even when they missed 5 straight free throws, I did not move.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
I stood directly in front of the TV with my arms cross, hands under my armpits. It was very uncomfortable, but that was a long run of goodness. Even when they missed 5 straight free throws, I did not move.

And when the game was over you took a deep sniff along the fingers. Superstar!!!

c017f4931a731e0f235b694a3c523148.jpg

Reaction Score
What did you do for Mojo?

I'm out in California for work. During halftime I had to switch from hotel room sofa and using personal computer for the BY to my work computer and business desk. I had to take a phone call when UConn started their 15-0 run. Poor bastard on the other end couldn't figure out why I wouldn't hang up. I stayed at work desk, opened up some files on a sharepoint and then finished it off with some IM'ing with a co-worker.

No matter what, I wasn't switching back to sofa and personal laptop.

Lost Coast Brewery Great White beers were the only constant.

I'm comfortable with this. You did the right thing. Although, you know we are all nucking futs!!!

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
Down 7 in the 2nd half, I shut the TV off, slammed the remote down onto the table and said "Fthis! I can't watch any more." Went into my office, turned on the computer, wrote a few lines of .CSS , went back into living room to watch the rest of the game. When I turned the TV on, they were up two.

Reaction Score
I ate an orange at half time. I will try to continue the tradition of eating the mascot of the other team at the half, but it could get messy...

Sure hope for your sake we don't play Providencce (Friar) or Richmond(spider) or USC (Trojans)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom