February recruiting thread | Page 8 | The Boneyard

February recruiting thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score

(10) Sidwell Friends vs (2) Long Island Lutheran (February 19, 2024)

UConn prospect for Sidwell Friends, #5 Jordyn Jackson, #4 Hoop Gurlz Class 2026 (8 points)

In this game 5 players were selected for the McDonald's All American.

To start the game, place your cursor on the video scroll line at 13:13 and click.

Reaction Score
The latest on Sarah Strong:

IMG_0406.jpeg

Reaction Score
Question: Will we have a scholarship available for SS if all the seniors return next year?

Reaction Score
Swipe for highlights.

This kid is ridiculous. She plays against the best competition of the Nike EYBL in the summer and the best of Cali like Etiwanda in the winter. And toys with them like Jr. HS kids. Imagine what she'll be like in 3 years as a senior.

Reaction Score
I think she wants to come to UConn but there is uncertainty as to who all is staying for their Covid year. After all, each of the four seniors could stay if they wish. If they did, there would be no room for Strong. Two (Paige and Aubrey) have now announced their intention to stay. She may be waiting for Aaliyah and Nika to decide before she commits. I hope this is the case and her not committing to this point at least makes this a possible explanation. However, this leads to the question of when all this will finally be known. Personally, I’m hoping Geno has that info in hand and will be able to tell her tonight that there is definitely a spot for her!
Because it's an evaluation period until Feb. 29, he can't have any contact or speak with her or her parents off campus. He'll be able to communicate that to her during the twice a week phone calls that are allowed during this time. Of course, she can initiate a call to UConn at any time.

Tonyc

Optimus Prime
Reaction Score
Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members