Status
Not open for further replies.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
  • This thread is for UConn recruiting only
  • Post that drift off-topic will be deleted

Reaction Score
Allie! :) But no Morgan, one of the best players on the best team? The Boneyard filter won’t let me use the pithy comment I have in mind

This Swanson guy is obviously just going by scoring stats. If he had actually seen Mitty play he would know that Cheli is the engine and heart of that team. Without her, Woliczko wouldn't be getting 4-5 layups per game that pad her PPG.

Reaction Score

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Recruit from Croatia? Inside Track? Oliva Vukosa 6'4", and still growing? What's not to like. A tall recruit not bound for South Carolina, Stanford and LSU? Lets get on THAT bandwagon.
From the December recruiting thread. Olivia came to UConn for the Ball State game

67A4E9BB-163A-4975-A79C-8E8950B20721.jpeg

Reaction Score
Full line: 21 points (8-13 FG, 5-10 3-PT), 8 rebs, 4 assists, 2 steals, 1 block

Allie played most of the game moving deliberately in first or second gear but when she gets the ball and the defender has even dropped off by two feet the shot is in the air.........didn't see any midrange shooting and only one drive but it was effortless..........totally different personality from Morgan...........I think Morgan will be the fire to Allie's ice.......

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Allie played most of the game moving deliberately in first or second gear but when she gets the ball and the defender has even dropped off by two feet the shot is in the air.........didn't see any midrange shooting and only one drive but it was effortless..........totally different personality from Morgan...........I think Morgan will be the fire to Allie's ice.......

She hit a midrange jumper off the dribble in the second half.

Reaction Score
She hit a midrange jumper off the dribble in the second half.
Didn't see it.........I usually watch the first quarter or two unless it's a compelling game, otherwise, I fast forward a bit so I must have missed it.........would you agree that she kind of calmly glides out there without expending too much energy until she needs to? Let's put it this way..........she's no Nike Muhl......all energy all the time......

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Didn't see it.........I usually watch the first quarter or two unless it's a compelling game, otherwise, I fast forward a bit so I must have missed it.........would you agree that she kind of calmly glides out there without expending too much energy until she needs to? Let's put it this way..........she's no Nike Muhl......all energy all the time......

Yes, she does kind of slide around, moves in a unique way. She's not hurried and makes proper decisions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom