February recruiting thread | Page 3 | The Boneyard

February recruiting thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Does she have an offer? She has the “it” factor. Everything about her says baller!
No sign of an offer and I've seen nothing about UConn recruiting her. That's too bad, she's the best PG in the 2025 class.

Reaction Score
maybe just a good coach that cares about his players - both starters and bench.
I think we’re in agreement as I was responding to a Post. I said he was concerned that the player actually didn’t play the full game and got a few minutes off each quarter.
I was asking why that would be a concern

Reaction Score

UConn POI (‘25) Keeley Parks plans to announce her top 15 tomorrow morning! Not sure UConn will make her list. I don’t think we saw any indications that she took a visit to Uconn or anything right?

Reaction Score
No sign of an offer and I've seen nothing about UConn recruiting her. That's too bad, she's the best PG in the 2025 class.
It’s possible that UConn already knows she isn’t interested. She a Utah girl. Utah has a decent program. I still like what I see.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
2/7

Brynn McGaughy: 17 points

2/6

Jordyn Palmer: 27 points

She has taken her game up a serious notch this year, according to her coach.

“Jordyn has really worked on developing her perimeter game and you have to play her outside the three-point line because she has been tough to guard,” Burbidge said. “Bigger defenders have to guard her beyond the line, and she is able to take smaller ones and post them up and another reason she is a difficult matchup is she passes so well.”

Palmer’s versatility, especially on defense, has been a real plus for the Moose.

“She plays all five positions and this year we have had her do things with the ball in her hand at the top,” Burbidge said. “She will post up, come off screens and takes three and she is the total package.”

Burbidge has more to add.

“She is good enough to guard all the positions,” he said. “That is what makes her as good as anybody out there, forget the area.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom