February recruiting thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
A local honor for Allie Ziebel:

Reaction Score
I think skill wise, she's fully capable of playing at the college level right now...........last player I said that about at her age was...........Paige Bueckers......
That may be true. This was Smith last summer at the EYBL Nike Nationals against the best HS competition in the US just out of 8th grade. She can control games because she owns the ball.

Reaction Score
That may be true. This was Smith last summer at the EYBL Nike Nationals against the best HS competition in the US just out of 8th grade. She can control games because she owns the ball.

She's as skilled with the ball and as a scorer as anyone I've seen at her age...... the only thing that would slow her down in college would be her size......the recruiting battle to get her is going to be epic........

Reaction Score
She's as skilled with the ball and as a scorer as anyone I've seen at her age...... the only thing that would slow her down in college would be her size......the recruiting battle to get her is going to be epic........
That's true but if she hooks up with the right school that has good interior defense to help cover some of that, the plusses with definitely out weigh the minuses. Of course if she should decide to stay out in Cali for obvious reasons, that will be a failure on Auriemma's part. ;)

Reaction Score
This sort of reminds me of Poke'mon! Try to catch them all....

Reaction Score
2/6

Morgan Cheli missed her second straight game tonight.
I repeat: having some doubts in the fact that her coach gives her a break of a few minutes in every quarter of the games she played.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
I repeat: having some doubts in the fact that her coach gives her a break of a few minutes in every quarter of the games she played.

She looked very healthy to me in recent games. Maybe she tweaked something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom