Desmond Conner is a Grumpy Old Man | Page 6 | The Boneyard

Desmond Conner is a Grumpy Old Man

Status
Not open for further replies.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Dez works in a dying industry. The best thing he could use his twitter feed for is providing information that keeps him and his paper relevant.

The political and religious stuff is divisive and only leads to him losing followers and page hits - so why do it? The fact that the political stuff is so ridiculously dumb is just a nice bonus.

You want to constantly retweet idiocy - no problem I'll get my news from Silver.

Reaction Score
Dez works in a dying industry. The best thing he could use his twitter feed for is providing information that keeps him and his paper relevant.

The political and religious stuff is divisive and only leads to him losing followers and page hits - so why do it? The fact that the political stuff is so ridiculously dumb is just a nice bonus.

You want to constantly retweet idiocy - no problem I'll get my news from Silver.

Divisive - you mean like pro PP and anti-PP?

cfbtee_navy_large.jpg

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Jesus H......you guys are bickering like a couple of grumpy old men.

It's gotten hard to follow for me. Everyone has some variant of Husky in their user name. I swear like 3 people have 25 in their name too.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Yes, it's possible to skip over those tweets. It's the principle of it which is the problem.

What principle are you talking about? The "don't upset johnhuskies95" principle? He can say what he wants, you can follow or not follow. And how much are you paying?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom