Dave Wingett | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Dave Wingett

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Just want to give Striper a heads up that Bilas likely hasn't seen the video yet. The YouTube link in your original tweet did not work. Try sending again.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
Just want to give Striper a heads up that Bilas likely hasn't seen the video yet. The YouTube link in your original tweet did not work. Try sending again.

Oh. When I clicked on this thread and saw your name I thought I was going to see a tcf-produced highlight reel of Wingett dunks over 5'11" kids.

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score
If we could somehow get this kid a PWO spot here it would be the most Boneyard thing ever

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
If we could somehow get this kid a PWO spot here it would be the most Boneyard thing ever

I feel like the "Why Won't KO Play Wingett" threads would get old three weeks into his freshman season.

tykurez

For Your Health
Reaction Score

Imagine how many views if Bilas had a working link

QDOG5

I dont have a drug problem I have a police problem
Reaction Score
Keep posting Striper! Wingett is not listed as a signed recruit on the Nebraska website. Maybe he is just going to be a student. He would crush in intramurals. I wouldn't mind seeing some intramural hoops video this time next year. For those asking Striper to stop posting just use your ignore feature. Everyone gets what they want out of the Boneyard and some of us want more Wingett cowbell.

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score
Who is this kid? Why does he have his own thread? This kid is terrible...

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
Who is this kid? Why does he have his own thread? This kid is terrible...

A) He's the Christian Foxen of Nebraska.
B) Because Striper's his uncle.
C)

Reaction Score
Keep posting Striper! Wingett is not listed as a signed recruit on the Nebraska website. Maybe he is just going to be a student. He would crush in intramurals. I wouldn't mind seeing some intramural hoops video this time next year. For those asking Striper to stop posting just use your ignore feature. Everyone gets what they want out of the Boneyard and some of us want more Wingett cowbell.
This kid couldn't even referee an intramural game

Reaction Score
This kid couldn't even referee an intramural game
Did anyone here play intramural basketball at UCONN? When I played the refs were the only individuals who knew the game time. I'm of the opinion they shaved game time if the score was not close. In particular if you played a late game and the ref wanted to get to the bar.

Reaction Score
The image I have of the naysayers is that of an overweight nerd who never played BB except that they have one of those adjustable baskets that can be set to about 8 feet. They are Michael Jordan (in their fantasy).

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
The image I have of the naysayers is that of an overweight nerd who never played BB except that they have one of those adjustable baskets that can be set to about 8 feet. They are Michael Jordan (in their fantasy).
k

Stainmaster

Reaction Score

Have you ever seen a boy's HS basketball game that takes place outside of Nebraska? I'm really looking forward to this answer.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score

Give the overweight nerds credit: it's hard to find time to be able to post so much on this page and hack the DNC's computers.

Reaction Score
The fact this thread is still alive is amazing. But I guess everyone's just Winging Ett!

Reaction Score
Have you ever seen a boy's HS basketball game that takes place outside of Nebraska? I'm really looking forward to this answer.

They have those adjustable basketball hoops here in the town I live in. They're set at about 8 foot. You'd feel right at home showing off your dunking abilities to all the gradeschoolers using the skateboard ramps next to the court.

Stainmaster

Reaction Score
They have those adjustable basketball hoops here in the town I live in. They're set at about 8 foot. You'd feel right at home showing off your dunking abilities to all the gradeschoolers using the skateboard ramps next to the court.

That's cute. Would you mind answering my question?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom