Status
Not open for further replies.

QDOG5

I dont have a drug problem I have a police problem
Reaction Score
Thank goodness he's really skinny.

Reaction Score
Striper, how'd you get such good seats?
I sat on the side designated for the visiting team. The kid scored four points in about 15 seconds. I don't know how many he scored the whole game but they took him out after that dunk cause they had the game won.

I'll get some more footage this week.

Yeah, he does need to beef up but really only needs to get his core muscled up for inside play.

QDOG5

I dont have a drug problem I have a police problem
Reaction Score
Striper, is he a senior yet? Who is looking at him and who is he looking at? Is he rated by any of the rating sites. I will say looking at the opening still frame of your video that he can touch his knee without bending over. Wingett has wingspan. Striper send a note to Jay Bilas about the kids' wingspan and he'll have him on the Bilastrator in no time.

Reaction Score
Striper, is he a senior yet? Who is looking at him and who is he looking at? Is he rated by any of the rating sites. I will say looking at the opening still frame of your video that he can touch his knee without bending over. Wingett has wingspan. Striper send a note to Jay Bilas about the kids' wingspan and he'll have him on the Bilastrator in no time.

A senior. They haven't released detailed info about who's contacted him but said that he has been recruited by Div 1 schools. How do I send a note to Bilas?

Reaction Score
His teammate served up another dunk for him but he didn't want to show up the other team too bad so he just layed it in nice and easy.

Reaction Score
He is being recruited by North Dakota, South Dakota State, and Texas- Rio Grande Valley. Gonna be tough for UConn to prevail with suitors like that.

Reaction Score
I keep wishing these threads would be about David Wingate but no luck.

Good luck Striper, you are a machine.

I have no stake in what happens with him. He's just a local phenom who I like to watch. It'd be good if he goes to UCONN then I can watch all of his games.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
Probably better than anyone you have right now.

He's toying with these HS teams right now.

Are you at all familiar with high school basketball outside of Nebraska, in areas such as New York City, New England, Washington D.C., California, Florida, Georgia, or Texas?

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
Probably better than anyone you have right now.

He's toying with these HS teams right now.

I'm as a big a Wingett fan as there is (who's not named Striper), but he probably would not have played a minute so far this season.

Reaction Score
I'm as a big a Wingett fan as there is (who's not named Striper), but he probably would not have played a minute so far this season.

I'm kind of mortified that he sent that video to Jay Bilas.

Reaction Score
I tweeted Bilas with this video.
Good work on sending the video to Bilas. Jay knows the game and Dave Wingett clearly has "it." I expect Bilas to mention Mr. Wingett several times during upcoming games. Kid looks to be a mix of Kyrie Irving and Porzingis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom