Cyclone Fanatic site is incredibly sensitive | Page 10 | The Boneyard

Cyclone Fanatic site is incredibly sensitive

Status
Not open for further replies.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
tazclone said:
Yep, still don't know a lot of people from Des Moines that go to Omaha for a big city feel. Most I know go to K.C., Minny, or Chicago. If it is a guys weekend or a girls weekend, Minny, chicago, and KC all have much more to offer and that is where "folks" go. I guess" heard from multiple Midwest folks" is probably more reliable than having lived somewhere for 30 years. And I wonder if you have "heard" about Des Moines or have been there. Because your"hear" information isn't very reliable. Personally, I have been to all five of the above multiple times. Know people that have lived in all the above for decades. So yea, I call BS. I know nothing is like New York. That is a given and a fact. Des Moines is a very nice town that has plenty of entertainment and plenty of good food. where Des Moines is compared to where it was 10 years ago is a lot different. My Omaha crime comment came from the 90's when they had the thrid highest gang violence in the US and it was the drug trafficing center of the Midwest. In all fairness, Omaha has done a good job with crime but you better be damn careful on the North and Northeast side. I like both Cities and have never had an issue having a good time in either.

It's simple; Omaha has better meth

WestHartHusk

$3M a Year With March Off
Reaction Score
This is the best college forum ive been 2.
Not that my opinion matters but im literally L.O.Ling

I very strongly suggest that you take a wander over to the "Judge Speaks" thread posted at the top of the forum. Some brilliant stuff in there.

Reaction Score
Yep, still don't know a lot of people from Des Moines that go to Omaha for a big city feel. Most I know go to K.C., Minny, or Chicago. If it is a guys weekend or a girls weekend, Minny, chicago, and KC all have much more to offer and that is where "folks" go. I guess" heard from multiple Midwest folks" is probably more reliable than having lived somewhere for 30 years. And I wonder if you have "heard" about Des Moines or have been there. Because your"hear" information isn't very reliable. Personally, I have been to all five of the above multiple times. Know people that have lived in all the above for decades. So yea, I call BS.

I know nothing is like New York. That is a given and a fact. Des Moines is a very nice town that has plenty of entertainment and plenty of good food. where Des Moines is compared to where it was 10 years ago is a lot different. My Omaha crime comment came from the 90's when they had the thrid highest gang violence in the US and it was the drug trafficing center of the Midwest. In all fairness, Omaha has done a good job with crime but you better be damn careful on the North and Northeast side.

I like both Cities and have never had an issue having a good time in either.

About 10 years ago 4 of us went for a guys weekend to Chicago to catch a Red Sox game at new Comiskey. When we checked in to the hotel a bachelorette party was checking in at the same time. Of course we asked where they would be partying later and we said we would join them. When we eventually made it to the club ... the bride lost her engagement ring on the dance floor! They shut down the DJ and everyone got down on their hands and knees to look for the ring. My buddies and I helped too ... but we asked ourselves "Would they ever do this at the Russian Lady???" ....... "NO WAY!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22
Top Bottom