Coaching Search Tweets & More | Page 14 | The Boneyard

Coaching Search Tweets & More

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
that ridiculous thread had a great gif for our man @coachingsearch

well-we-re-waiting-o.gif

Reaction Score
Thanks for doing the leg work. That message board kills my eyes and I find it annoying to try and read

As an FYI, there are 9 pages of nothingness. Jaw dropping troll post.

Reaction Score
“@jacobscourant: Looks like Pete Roussel of @coachingsearch is keeping much of UConn nation from going to bed tonight.”

Reaction Score
“@jacobscourant: Looks like Pete Roussel of @coachingsearch is keeping much of UConn nation from going to bed tonight.”

We need to get Fishy to give up Jacobs screen name. You know he's lurking in here.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
I foolishly took about 10 or 12 hours off from looking at the BY. I just came back onto this thread and caught up with about 6 pages worth. In that time, I've pissed myself twice, had a heart attack, re-started my heart by falling on the keyboard, which then refreshed for more posts, and then I pissed myself again.

Our coach has gone from Narduzzi to Clawson to Lembo to Quinn back to Narduzzi and then I read a ridiculous site that speculated we were off to the Big 10...time to hit refresh again... :eek:

Reaction Score
UConnDan97 said:
I foolishly took about 10 or 12 hours off from looking at the BY. I just came back onto this thread and caught up with about 6 pages worth. In that time, I've pissed myself twice, had a heart attack, re-started my heart by falling on the keyboard, which then refreshed for more posts, and then I pissed myself again.

Our coach has gone from Narduzzi to Clawson to Lembo to Quinn back to Narduzzi and then I read a ridiculous site that speculated we were off to the Big 10...time to hit refresh again... :eek:

We don't need a coach if we are in the B1G.

Reaction Score

Post of the night so far.

Reaction Score
screw this. going to bed. betting $1 Diaco has overtaken Narduzzi as favorite.

Reaction Score
Reaction Score
Adam Smith ‏@adam_smithTN 10m
Bowling Green’s Dave Clawson is #Wake’s pick. Pete Lembo the runner-up. (also, Ron Wellman is a Bowling Green alum)
http://www.thetimesnews.com/sports/...eady-to-introduce-new-football-coach-1.246823

Lembo was the runner-up for Wake Forest.

Tim Fontenault ‏@Tim_Fontenault 1h
What I learned in the last half hour: Diaco and Lembo are candidates, which I knew already. I learned nothing about Fascist Italy. #Finals

jbook™ ‏@jbook37 2h
Uconn job is a hot job for Coordinators. According to coaching search Notre Dame DC Bob Diaco is interviewing and MSU Pat Narduzzi.

Last edited:

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
Not surprised..Roussel gets less breaking news than the Horde!!! What a ...

Roussel has more misses than a lesbian bar. Don't believe a word that cat tweets.

Reaction Score
Don't post too often, but have been spending way too much time on the BY and searching for UConn news. Maybe WHUS should have a morning sports show that we could all listen to. Hopefully this will get done soon. I'm getting way behind at work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom