Coaching Search Tweets & More | Page 13 | The Boneyard

Coaching Search Tweets & More

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
His next tweet was coaching update with no UConn info included. Doesn't mean he won't confirm later.

1. [ ]
    8:24 PM - 9 Dec 13 · Details
    " data-you-follow="false" data-you-block="false">
    Pete Roussel ‏@coachingsearch 6m
    No UConn information, but here's the latest on the Coaching Search Ticker. http://goo.gl/WOaGAc
He's gotta know we're all up drinking, contemplating going into work sleepless, hungover or just plain calling in sick...he needs to throw us a bone.

cttxus

The CT-TX-US Connection: Historic, Alive and Well
Reaction Score
Would depend on time zone - no?
Yes, and I believe WM and at least 2 of our top candidates are in Atlanta. And WM made it pretty clear he wanted face to face meetings before making any final decisions. I could definitely be wrong.

Reaction Score
What don't you understand?

The tweet mentioned something about running game and punting a lot. We're a passing team (lately) and it has nothing to do with a thread about a new coach.

Reaction Score
Definitely keep it all in this thread. We need documentation and a history of responses when this board melts down over whoever Warde goes with.

Reaction Score
The "surprising news" can't be about Narduzzi so that really makes me wonder. Either a surprise high level candidate or a low level person interviewed.

F

fortebleedsblue

The "surprising news" can't be about Narduzzi so that really makes me wonder. Either a surprise high level candidate or a low level person interviewed.

Jeff Quinn to Uconn

Reaction Score
someone should start a fake @coachingsearch account

@Fauxingsearch: I know something you don't, Nyaah nyaah nyaah

jesus, if you're in that business you can't do low-rent, bait-and-switch like that. Don't know for sure? Then don't tweet, mushroom cap

Reaction Score
Jeff Quinn to Uconn

;)

Suck-1.jpg

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
Forgive me if posted earlier, I don't have the will to go back through this whole thread, but has this post on csn been linked up yet? No info but indicates jaw dropping positive news for AAC and indicates uconn related with bleed blue tag.

http://csnbbs.com/thread-666561.html

Reaction Score
someone should start a fake @coachingsearch account

@Fauxingsearch: I know something you don't, Nyaah nyaah nyaah

jesus, if you're in that business you can't do low-rent, bait-and-switch like that. Don't know for sure? Then don't tweet, mushroom cap

They do this stuff all the time... Go back in their timelines. All of them - FootballRumors, FootballScoops, CoachingSearch... It's what they do.

Reaction Score
They do this stuff all the time... Go back in their timelines. All of them - FootballRumors, FootballScoops, CoachingSearch... It's what they do.

Just needed a couple extra clicks to pay the bills...

cttxus

The CT-TX-US Connection: Historic, Alive and Well
Reaction Score
Can't wait for tomorrow. Kinda feel like a kid on Christmas eve again. I think there's going to be a nice present under the tree very soon. Hope I can sleep. Good night.

Reaction Score

Perhaps so but middle of the day in October is a little different than 11pm of Monday of Hire New Coach Week

Reaction Score

them and all you guys I'm going to bed. If a hire is made someone set off a bomb or something.

Reaction Score
Anyone make the faux Twitter handle yet? Faux Coach P should get the honor. Dude is pure golden showers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom